Chapter 4

Drew's POV

I walked beside May for a while.. Yawning. "are we there yet?" I asked. May shook her head. "drew.. The next contest is being held in Nimbasa City. And that's another day walk from here... So zip it." she snapped. That's it. I grabbed her by the arm and held her against a tree. She yelped. "drew! Let me go!" she demanded. I shook my head. "No way, princess. Not until I get answers." she gulped.

We sat at a river and I looked at May. "alright, spill the beans. Why are you acting so.. Strange." I asked a bit concerned. May looked away. "I don't have to tell you anything. It's none of your business." she growled. "it is, your my rival. And I don't think I could take anymore punches.." I rubbed my bruised arm. "if we're gonna travel together, you gotta be honest with me." ii said sternly. May slumped her shoulders. "I'm tired.." I glanced at her. "Hu-"

"I.. I'm tired of it! You always treat me like dirt, and tease me... So I had to gain some respect like this!" she yelled, tears flooding her eyes. 'there's the May I know..' I slightly smiled. "may, I only tease you because your cute when your angry. I never mean to hurt you." I tried to look her in the eyes. "you swear?" I nodded. "I'll try to take it easier on you.. If you want." I smiled a bit. She nodded and wiped her tears. ".. May."

May looked at me, fixing her hair. "y-yeah?" I quickly pecked her on the cheek and walked off, blushing. "there's my sorry present." I muttered. 'idiot idiot idiot...'

May's POV

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!