Part 4 - English Quotes

Update:(9/1/14)

It's funny how a few words from you could make me feel a million times better.

Stop worrying about people that aren't worried about you.

Before you "assume", try this crazy method called "asking".

FACT: Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman's face than makeup.

I was fine before you. I'll be fine after you.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.

A woman will only argue with someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs when she's less interested.

There are many things in life to be thankful for, so don't let one ungrateful individual ruin your entire day.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

People say "never give up" but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time.

Don't be afraid of change. You may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better.

Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.

Surround yourself with people who make you a better person.

According to some psychologists, you cannot find happiness until you stop searching for it.

You are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.

A/N:

Dahil BER Months na ngayon eto na ang update hihi

Sana magustuhan nyo

Comment

Vote

Follow!

Thanks much !

12/13/14. Update

English

People will hate you, rate you, break you, and shake you. How strong you stand is what makes you.

A good relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions, just two people who can trust and understand.

Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.

The only way to make your dreams come true, is to wake up.

I can't promise that things will be perfect, but I swear I'll never leave.

Infatuation is when you find somebody who is absolutely perfect. Love is when you realize that they

aren't and it doesn't matter.

Everything takes time. The problem is, people easily give up when they don't see the result instantly.

You've got to let go of what didn't work out. You can't do anything about the past but you can do something about right now.

Some of life's best lessons are learned at the worst times.

"Never say goodbye when you still want to try."

Never regret anything that once made you smile.

Sorry is a word. When heard repeatedly, it becomes a lie.

I love my sixpack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat. :))

Dear boys, One girl at a time. It's a relationship not a group meeting.

The worst feelings is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about.

When someone breaks your heart, someone else is waiting to fix it.

Life doesn't always give you the people you want, and sometimes it takes away they people you need the most.

Don't treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are.

You can judge a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at.

Your college friends may know your attitude but only your highschool friends know the reason behind it.

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

I wish I could read your mind to know what you really think of me.

I would rather cuddle and watch a movie with you, instead of going out to a party.

Never expect things to happen, it's better to feel surprised than to feel disappointed.

Don't make so many promises when you can't even keep one.

I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.

"People make mistakes, and sometimes a second chance can make things right."

Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it.

My smile is as fake as your promises.

There's a hidden sadness in every smile.

When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.

Rejection is the reason why people deny their true feelings.

Updated 02/13/15

Only real friends can see your hidden pain.

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.

That awkward moment when you hear something that kills you inside, but you have to act like you're fine.

Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.

Rejection is the reason why people deny their true feelings.

"No girl is jealous for no reason, there's always a reason."

My ex? We're not friends, we're not enemies. We're just strangers with some memories.

One of the hardest tasks for the human mind is convincing yourself that you no longer care.

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.

Pain changes people.