Batch 2 English Quotes

You know you're in love when you're having the worst day, and just talking to him makes everything better.

Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old

True happiness comes from within

yourself, not from someone else.

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong.

"Just because today is a terrible day, doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life"

"It's hard to smile when there's nothing to smile at. But it's harder to smile when there's no one to smile with"

"Prove to the critics that they were wrong. Prove to your supporters that they were right"

"Smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt and live like you'll die tomorrow"

"You can't blame someone for walking away if you didn't do anything to make them stay"

"Call a girl pretty, and she'll forget it in an hour. Call a girl ugly, and she'll think of it every time she looks in the mirror"

"When you break up with someone, it just means you are one step closer to the person that you are supposed to be with"

"Don't judge me by the mistakes I've made, but by what I've learned from them"

"You can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours & you can't hold on to someone who doesn't want to stay"

"Time is your most precious gift, you only have a set amount of it. That's why the greatest gift u can give someone is your time"