Chapter 2 - The Houses

"This is it? Alli Street?" Cindy looked at us confused.

"Well yeah, but wait look at this." I pointed to the first house, the messiest house of them all. A garage filled with clothes and random items.

"It looks like theres a body in there, from the clothes that are hanging" Cindy pointed at them.

"Yeah, it does." I replied eerily.

Apparently I was the bravest one there, no one would go up to the door except for me. I got a little closer, but then a dog started barking and scared us all. We didn't stay long, no one wanted to provoke the owners to come out and tell us to leave, because technically we were trespassing.

But before we went on to the next house we started to look at some of the stuff on the ground. I came across a CD, one that read "Asian Booty XXX." Wow. These owners.

On towards the next house, we noticed that the door wasn't boarded up, it was closed though. We figured there wasn't really anything to look at, so we moved on to the last house that looked almost identical. It was white and quite small, but this one's door was boarded up, it's windows were broken, bullet holes in them. There was no way we would be able to get into that house.

The only house we probably had a chance of getting into was the second one, so we went back to look at it.

Estus led the way, "The door's open!!" she shouted.

"No way.." Cindy and I stared in disbelief as the door was getting wider, it was about as wide enough to peek through the door.

"Is someone in there?" No one responded.

"There can't be anyone in there. The steps are broken and a mattress is covering an open window. You wouldn't be able to get in or out without making a huge leap." I said, answering my own question.

The door was getting wider. It finally stopped less than half way.

Estus looked like she wasn't feeling well.

"C'mon guys lets go!" Cindy pleaded with us to go back to my house.

"Let's leave and then come back to see if the door is closed." We all agreed and left the deserted Alli Street.