~Denial~

(Back with Yuri in Japan)

I hadn't left my room for the past 2 days. I haven't bathed, brushed my hair, or even changed my clothes. I've only been eating the minimal.

Yuuko has trying getting me to come out, or talk with her. It's not that I don't want to. I do. I really want to tell someone everything. All of the emotions that I have been feeling, share my pain and thoughts. But I can't. I don't know how. I don't know how to put all of my emotions into words.

I also have been off my social media, and my phone in general. Fighting the urge to look 𝐻𝑖𝑚 up.

** ᴰⁱⁿᵍ **

I turned to look at my phone. The screen lit up with a notification from instagram.

[V.Nikiforov27] Yuri..

He found my instagram somehow, and sent me a message. But I don't care, I turn my phone over and hope he doesn't send me anything else.

** ᴰⁱⁿᵍ **

I ignore it.

** ᴰⁱⁿᵍ **
** ᴰⁱⁿᵍ **

Looking over my shoulder I stare at my phone that sits face down on my mattress.

** ᴰⁱⁿᵍ **

"Screw it". Picking up my phone I see 5 notifications from Instagram.

[V.Nikiforov27] I'm sorry.

[V.Nikiforov27] I know that wasn't the right way to tell you.

[V.Nikiforov27] Look.. the reason I stopped skating was because I wanted to find love. To find my reason in this world.

[V.Nikiforov27] And then I met you. You are my reason.

"Victor.." I say out loud with hurt and confusion.

Opening Instagram and tapping 'Agree' before thinking of a response. My thumbs hover over the key pad thinking of what I could possibly say.
What am I supposed to say exactly?

"You didn't hurt me. If anything I'm ecstatic that this person I have been obsessed with and fell in love with years ago is the same man that came to my home town and fell in love with me?!" I think to my self

No. It doesn't happen that way. Nothing is 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 easy.
~~~~
After starting at my phone screen for a while I decide that I can't write a response and keep a clear my mind.

I turned my phone off and placed it back on my bed, standing up grabbing my jacket and skates. I start walking to the rink.

Another's note
𝕆𝕜... 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡.
𝕀𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪? 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? 𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖. 𝕀𝕕𝕜. 𝔸𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖.