Cheater!!!!

Bella POV

I'm coming back from hunting with alice, and she's suddenly pulled into a vision.

Alice POV

~Vision~

Edward and Esme having sex *skips a little* Esme and Edward leaving *skips a little* Bella and Carlisle getting married probably 5 years later.

~End of Vision~

"Bella go home Edward has surprise for you but you have to hurry he is in his room" "yay ok alice" she replied jumping up and running she has to know, this won't be good.

Bella POV

I'm running through the forest to the love of my undead life. I run up to his room and see a naked Edward ontop of a naked Esme having sex, I cover my mouth to hide a dry sob.

I run and grab carlisle, who was in his sound proof office, covered his mouth ran back to Edwards room and showed him the 2 of them making love i let to of his mouth.

"What the FUCK is going on in here," carlisle boomed and both looked up, startled and scared carlisle never used such language unless he was PISSED THE FUCK OFF!

"YA WHAT THE FUCK DICKWARD AND MY SUPPOSED TO BE MOTHER!" I screamed so loud his window cracked they didn't say anything didn't even move and like that my control snapped and I lunged............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooohhhhh what's going to happen by the way I'm Shannon but call me Shay I also have another book "bella and aro voltori love story" check it out comment and vote please