You Again pt 2

Not edited

Luna's POV

Lounging around with a glass of wine in one hand and my phone in the other, I was watching another episode of the Netflix show 'You'

Lounging around with a glass of wine in one hand and my phone in the other, I was watching another episode of the Netflix show 'You'. This was something I did all the time. I'd watch a movie whilst scrolling through Instagram then be annoyed when I missed most of what was going on. I placed my phone face down on the bed and thoughts from today came rushing into my brain which automatically got me thinking about Trevante. He looked so...sexy. I just wanted to sit in his perfect fucking face and have him devour my pussy.

All of a sudden, I felt the need to have an orgasm. It had been a while since I'd felt the touch of a man for various reasons, the most obvious one being lack of time to even begin to find a male partner to help me reach my point of ecstasy. I pulled the box from under my my bed which had my favourite item in it-my dildo. It had been with time for a whole year now and it never failed to satisfy me.

After starting the playlist that always got me in the mood, I laid back on my bed. My hands slowly slid down my body briefly stopping at my perky breasts which I massaged for a bit. I moved my hands further down my body and the anticipation of finally getting to my throbbing pussy. Pushing down my shorts, I was met with my bare pussy.

I slowly teased my aching clit and moaned at the pleasure it gave me.

I occasionally looked down at what I was doing and threw my head back onto the pillow completely enjoying the pleasure. My pussy got wetter and wetter to the point where I could fit two of my slender fingers in it. I locked my two fingers and slowly inserted them into my cunt.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as I was already enjoying having my fingers in my wet pussy.

With my right hand in my pussy, I reached for my dildo and just as I was about to insert it into my pussy, there was a knock on the door. My fingers immediately stopped moving and my mind started racing. Who could it be? No one ever came to visit me. My family had basically cut me off, the few friends I had left lived out of town. For a second, I considered ignoring the intrusive knock and going bout my business but the knocker was persistent.

Frustrated, I ripped my soaping wet fingers out and quickly put my shorts back on, throwing on my silky robe over it, making sure to close it. "All I wanted was to have myself a breath taking orgasm and I get distracted", I mumbled lowly to myself. The intruder knocked yet again which annoyed me because this person was knocking as if they payed the bills in this damn house. "I'm coming!" I yelled out. I wish I was cumming right now. Looking through the peep hole, I saw the last face I wanted to see tonight. Trevante.

After the embarrassing episode at my work earlier, I'd vowed to myself never to see him again. I opened the door to my apartment with the bolt still on and peeped through the gap in the door. "What do you want?" I questioned which earned me a low chuckle from him. Oh,he thinks I'm playing. Bet. When he noticed me go to close the door, he wedged his foot between the little space available.