023

Jungkook wastes no time connecting their lips. The warmth from his body pressed against Taehyungs cold one sent shivers down their spines.

Not being satisfied with their lips alone, Jungkook slips in his tongue making Taehyung let out a light and muffled moan.

Jungkook positions themselves so Taehyungs legs are wrapped around his waist as they kiss. Allowing their bodies to grind against eachother.

The aura had completely changed in a matter of seconds as the two went from cheerful to, well.. horny

Jungkook pulls away from the kiss, allowing Taehyung to breathe as he slowly travels down his jaw to any skin that could be touched. He lifts up Taehyungs shirt, his warm hands softly touching Taehyungs body has him moaning for more. He had never felt this way before, but he sure as hell was liking it.

"Jungkook-s-stop" Taehyung moans out as the boy begins licking at his nipples, the feeling being too enjoyable for him.

"Jungkook-" his words stop as he lets out a louder moan.

They wanted more, they wanted to feel each other's skin pressed against eachother as Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung. Feeling his warmth wrapped around him.

"Jungkook- JESUS chRIST" Jin walks back into the room, a tray of food in his hands.

"Atleast put a sign on the door that says "we're fucking"" he scoffs, setting down the tray beside the two flustered boys.

"I guess Taehyungs okay?"

Taehyung responds with a nod.

"Good, you have some explaining to do."

-

They all sat at the table, waiting for Taehyung to speak.

"The voices" he says quietly.

"Voices?" Hoseok questions.

"He's talking about his injected side. As a way to protect the mind, it creates a separate self, that self takes all of the injections so we don't go insane. Like a little barrier." yoongi says, they all "oh" in understandment.

"What about them?" Jimin asks as he places his hands on Taehyungs, the moon on his wrist turning silver. But only Taehyung notices.

His chest feels a lot lighter from Jimins touch, as if he can say anything.

"They keep telling me.. things... to-to hurt you guys. And whenever I try to talk to them.. they just.. take over"

Everyone looks at him, waiting for more information. But he doesn't speak at all.

"Maybe that's the problem. You're trying to talk to them. You don't come to a comprise with them, you take control" Yoongi says.

Jungkook lets out a small laugh. "Taehyung doesn't know anything about controlling."

His cheeks turn red and he kicks Jungkooks leg under the table which makes the thanks erupt with laughter.

I finished writin the book sooo