[15]

~Semira's POV~

How does this work?

How do I walk out of this bathroom confident and not self conscience after Jonah has almost seem me naked. How?

Well I can't stay trapped forever-

I am cut off by my phone ringing. I look over and I see Sebastian's contact. Oh shit. I already forgot about Sebastian.

While Jonah and I are trying to figure out our feelings for each other I have another guy hanging by a string miles away from me.

I'm not a hoe. Really, I'm not. I'm just stuck. Again. Always my luck.

I pick up after at least three rings of my mobile device.

"Hey there cutie," he comes through black phone screen.

"Hey," I giggle. "Where is your weird ass? Its pitch black."

"I'm laying in bed that's all," he chuckles in return to my immediate question.

I laugh with him and a light bulb goes off in my head. If I walk out with Sebastian maybe Jonah will keep his composure and not bother me as much. Hopefully.

Or it could go totally opposite and he could give Sebastian the wrong idea. Well, it's a risk that I have to take.

"Hello?" Sebastian interrupts my thoughts.

"Sorry I was just thinking," I assure him. "Also don't mind my roommate, he is a little... I'm not really sure actually but you get what I mean."

"Whatever you say," he chuckles.

"Don't laugh at me," I protest as I open the bathroom door. "You are as much of an awkward bean as I am."

'You talking to Corbyn?" a sudden voice comes from the closet making me jump.

"What?" I ask as I see Jonah poke his head out raising his eyebrows. "No, remember Sebastian? From the plane?"

"Oh," he says and grabs his clothes passing by me heading towards the bathroom.

I turn to watch as his shirtless self heads towards the steamy room and he shows me how he brought his clothes with him.

I roll my eyes but can't avert them from his bare back. He closes the door behind him.

I did realize however he only had boxers and sweatpants with him. This night was gonna be tough.

-

I heard the water stop running about five minutes ago and rustling is still going on in the bathroom as I wait for Jonah to come out.

Sebastian had fallen asleep on the phone earlier so I hung up not wanting to waste my battery.

I hear the creek of the door and dig my head in my phone. I feel Jonah looking at me but I don't move.

He was just in sweatpants and no shirt. I was nervous. My stomach was genuinely churning. But in a different way.

I still hadn't established with him where we were sleeping. With that being said I started the conversation .

"Jonah?" I ask.

"Yeah Mira," he responds in a lazy tone.

"Sleeping situations?" I ask so he knew it was a questions, seeing as to myself not being in his sight.

I see him pop out of his hiding place from across the room. He says nothing but slowly walks towards me.

He finally shrugs in response.

"Does your attitude mean you're good with sleeping on the couch?" I question slyly.

"No," he shakes his head immediately. "I'm sleeping on the bed."

"I'm sleeping on the bed," I assure him, "since I'm already here."

"So that leaves us where?"

"Guess we're sleeping together babygirl," he says and slips under the covers.

My eyes are wide and alert. Jonah Marais is laying in a bed with me shirtless. I really just need to keep my cool.

I face away from him when his hand finds its way to my waist. Why did he have to try the cliche waist act? We aren't together so there was no need. Not that I didn't like it or anything.

I turn towards him after turning the lamp off on my side of the bed. This causes him to release his arm and me to feel less uncomfortable.

"Jonah."

"Semira."

I'm cut off by lips on mine. He moves his and I stay still.

"Please don't fight me," he caresses my face. "I care about you and this is our shot. I know you feel the same way."

"I don't know," I say very unsure about my current situation.

No matter how hard I'm resisting though the more of a tingle and knot forms inside of me.

Now I am the one grabbing his face and placing my lips on his. We move in sync leading me to stay under the covers but sit onto of his pelvis. He stays laying on his back and I have straddled him to let him know he is staying with me.

I grab onto the roots of his hair and he groans in pleasure making me tingle. I moan in response to his hands on my ass.

I didn't what to go any farther because I am still stuck not knowing where we stand in our so called relationship.

Like I said earlier, there is no way I'm being a fuck buddy. Not for anyone. Not even the man I'm stuck on. Jonah Marais.

I didn't want to stop either though because I have wanted this for so long.

In between thinking all of this through Jonah had moved  his hand down and started rubbing me. I pulled his hand away still with my lips attached to his.

He pulled away and I cringed hoping it wasn't because he wanted to go further. I couldn't go further right now at all. I wasn't ready. Especially not with Jonah.

"I'm sorry," he said as soon as he saw my face.

"What are you sorry for?" I ask confused.

"I was too fast right?" he asks now seeming embarrassed because he was unsure.

"No, well yes," I say. "I mean, I just want to take things slow. Especially since, Corbyn, your brother is like my brother, we are technically lying to the boys, and possibly even Sebastian is a factor in whatever my relationships are."

He nods and lays my head on his chest and we rock to sleep content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chpt is 1K+ words haha and I'm happy with it...its not bad honestly considering I worked on it rlly last minute! Hope u enjoyed it! I suck at good updates- Stay DOPE ❤