What?

Conan's POV

Did they just? Ku-chan? The only ones who used to call me that were... Alumina and Cole. Now that proves it. I never told anybody that nickname so how could they have known it. That's simple. They are Alumina and Cole. Ran May have seen my shocked expression, when she came up to me and made me look her in the eye.

"Are you okay, Conan-kun?" She asked concerned. I nodded slowly as I took off my jacket.

"Hai I'm just really tired," he replied with a fake yawn. Ran seemed to calm down but she still seemed worried. She got off her knees and walked to the kitchen.

"We're having chicken and that will be done in a few minutes so go and watch T.V or read," Ran suggested as she put on her apron. I decided to not do any of those things and went to the room Occhan and I share. I took out the earring phone and dialed in Alumina's number. One that I would never forget. After a couple of rings, Alumina picked up and by the sound of her voice she was angry.

"Moshi moshi, Ku-chan." She said calmly trying( and failing) to keep the angry tone out of her voice. I did hear weird noises in the background.

"One moment, Ku-chan..." she said I than hear her scream," Cole and Harley, SHUT UP! I'm trying to speak to someone here!" I could tell she was in her "demonic mode" because instantly the commotion stopped.

"Sorry!" Cole and Harley called from her end. She sighed and I had a massive sweatdrop.

"As we were saying, what would you like to talk about Ku-chan?" She asked but I knew she knew why I called.

"I would like to know, why and how, this happened and why you didn't tell me sooner." I replied sternly.

"Why; Cole, How; I suck at science and why we didn't tell you; We didn't even know until the ahou told us." I snorted at why. Why am I not surprised...

"We'll tell you the story tomorrow, come to our house tomorrow and we'll catch up okay?" I agreed and she hung up, but before she did I heard her yell," I TOLD YOU TO STOP HITTING EACH OTHER!!!" I laughed at that comment.

"Conan-kun dinner's ready!" Ran called.

"Hai!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it was too brief, this is just a filler chapter. Have a great day!