1

Trying to find modelling jobs wasn't always easy for me, some agents would say I wasn't pretty enough or my body shape wasn't right it was a horrible industry if I'm honest but it was always a dream of mine to be one; Naomi and Kate were my inspirations and coming from England they were a big deal. I'd finally been hired by Yves Saint Laurent for their 2018 campaign, hopefully this was my big break into the industry. The call time was early, the shoot started at 6 am so I was there by 5:45 ready to go since they weren't doing much hair and makeup; the studio was filled with young male and female models and I spotted one of the lads eyeing me. He seemed to be about my age, very beautiful blue eyes an adorable baby face. I stood in the corner by myself watching the other girls pose in front of the white backdrop whilst I waited for my turn, the lad I noticed before started to walk toward me flashing a smile so I smiled back "Hey" he says "Hey" I reply blushing "Wow, you're gorgeous I must say" he compliments me "Oh," I hesitate "thank you" "I'm Lennon by the way," he introduces himself "Lennon Gallagher" "You have a last name as your first name?" I laugh "The old man is a huge John fan" he laughs back. I put my hand out to shake his "I'm Lucie Selley" I introduce myself "Lucie, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Lennon winks; "Okay Lennon Gallagher!" the photographer calls 'Welp, guess that's me" he says "Good luck!" I call as he walks onto set, as he turned around on the backround he smiled and winked at me, never in a million years did I think a guy would notice me on a modelling job mind you I've never had a proper modelling job.

As the long day ended I was the last one to get my photos done which didn't bother me as long as I got my shot as this campaign, I was always confident in myself that I had what it took to be a proper model. I threw my jumper on and began pulling off my fake eyelashes and wiping my 30 layers of foundation off my face to begin my long walk back to the flat. I know I said they weren't doing a lot of makeup but guess I was wrong. It was a cold London evening, as I walked down the street I heard a voice calling behind me and I turned to see Lennon Gallagher, the lad I met at the shoot "Hey Lucie, did you wanna grab a drink at the pub?" he asks "Sure, why not" I say with no hesitation. Lennon and I walked a bit further down the street to a pub that I was no stranger too, me and my mates were in here pretty much every night if we weren't busy since the owner was a family friend of mine. Lennon and I sat down at the table and began chatting about ourselves, he told me his father was a musician, the lead singer of Oasis "wow I would've never put the two together" I admit with a giggle "Yeah, most people just use me because of him so it's hard to find a relationship and someone who likes me for me and not just because my dad is Liam Gallagher y'know?" Lennon says, I placed my hand over top of his "Well I think you're a great guy, I could careless who your dad is" I smile, Lennon begins to lean in toward me this was all moving fast but I didn't want to stop him. He places his lips onto mine and we moved in sync with eachother, I immediately felt butterflies all over my body I didn't want this to end! We both pulled away at the same time looking into each other's eyes for a minute, "I think we're going to be great friends" Lennon whispers, I smiled then pulled him in for one more kiss.