4

A/N: hey all :) finally an update ! sorry if it isn't the greatest I could not come up with a good concept but I thought this one was cute. more to come ! make sure to follow my instagram @harryandliamdaily 

all the love & as you were x

Saturday night was always a blast for us, we pretty much went out every Saturday night whether we were with Molly and Gene pub hopping or all of our mates going from club to club until they were all shut down. But this Saturday night, had made a turn for the ever living worse by just one simple arsehole at the bar. I'd never cheat on him ever, Lennon was my world we had just moved in together and it seemed like finally life was going well for me but like I said it turned into hell real quick.

At least let me take you to the beginning of the night, both Molly and Gene were busy so we decided to hit the club with our mates which like I said was a usual thing; Anyway, after we both got ready had some drinks and shared some kisses the group was off to Funky Buddha, another usual spot of ours. Lennon and I were pretty good to separate for a little while so we could hang with our mates, I was out on the dance floor sipping on my drink dancing with my bestfriend Abbie and I would take a couple glances at Lennon and we'd wink at eachother. One of my favourite songs came on I got really into it not paying attention to anything, "Stella look!" Abbie calls over the music pointing in Lennon's direction I looked at her confused then turned my head toward where he was. A blonde girl sat beside him laughing carrying on with one hand placed on his thigh. I felt my blood begin to boil "Please tell me that is not what I'm seeing" I yell to Abbie "Don't cause a scene Stella, just talk to him calmly" Abbie replies "How can I be calm when there's a twat hanging off my boyfriend?!" I yell. Now, I was really mad.

I began storming toward the booth where Lennon was absolutely furious with him; why would he do this? We were doing so well or so I had thought but clearly I was wrong. I pushed past his mates tapping the girl on the shoulder, she smiled at me Lennon's face dropped he knew I was mad it wasn't hard to tell "Can I help you love?" her snobish Geordie accent asked "Yeah love that's my boyfriend you're all over," I yell "I suggest you bugger off before you'll regret coming here tonight" "Stells it isn't what you think" Lennon says "Shut up, you didn't seem to keen to stop her Lennon" I yell at him. I'd had enough I got off the bench and made my way to the door I didn't care if he was coming after me or not I just had to leave. "Stella!" I heard him call "Babe please come here" I just put my arm behind me flipping him the bird.

Lennon didn't follow me further, which was a good thing I really needed space to evaluate the situation but before I made any rash decisions I was going to hear him out, I at least owed him that. Once I'd arrived back at the flat his shoes and coat were already lying where they usually were, he'd beaten me home; "Stells is that you?" he calls from the bedroom the tears began to well in my eyes I never thought this would ever be a conversation I'd have to have with him, ever. "Yeah come here we need to talk" I say throwing my things on the table, Lennon walks out of the bedroom just in his boxers leaning on the door frame "Look," he begins "whatever you think happened tonight didn't happen I tried to tell her a million times I had a girlfriend but she didn't believe me because when I pointed you out you were dancing" Lennon explains "Okay I believe you" I reply and he looks at me stunned "Really? that was easy" he laughs. I shook my head "You aren't off the hook that easy, Gallagher" I reply "If you told her that and she didn't believe you why didn't you come get me or something or come over to me so she would leave you alone!" I shout "You just let her continue to be a twat and now look where we are!" 

Lennon sighs walking toward me, a tear had slipped down my cheek and he wiped it away "Stella, I'm sorry and you of all people would know that I would never do that to you" he says "I love you too much to jeopardise what we have." I  couldn't be stern with him any longer, it was a moment of jealousy which I was in the right to but at the same time yes I did know he loved me and I him. I snaked my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest "I love you too, idiot" I reply, he places a kiss on my head "Let's go to bed I'll show you how much I really love you" he whispers seductively. Lennon picks me up my legs wrapped around his torso, I grab his face kissing him as he walks us into our room. I guess you could say, I forgave him.