5

a/n: Hi everyone ! I've had loads of requests to keep writing these short stories about Lennon, lots of stans for him out there ;). I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy out there during this quarantine, again I'm gonna try and keep up with my books/shorts as much as possible! btw how identical does Lennon look to Liam in the picture above?! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had my suspicions for awhile, everything was off I needed to make sure myself before I told Lennon. Luckily he was out for a walk for a bit with his dad so I had time to get it done so he wouldn't find any trace of what I was doing. Was I ready? Would he be ready? Would he even stay with me if it was the case? Both of us were so young, I was still just a teenager only 19 just and he was about to be 21 in another 6 months I was praying hard that I was wrong and it was just stress I don't think now is the time to bring a child into our lives. 

Lennon and I have only been together just over a year and had always been super careful when it came to sex maybe too careful sometimes honestly; He lead such a busy life with modelling, events and apperences then going on tour with his dad for a lot of the time. I was also trying to get my modelling career up and going birthing a child would just hault that all together; Did I want kids? Of course when I was stable and was ready for them, but right now I don't feel ready I still feel young, like really young. I was petrified of what future that little stick with my piss on it had, it holds it all. It's funny how an objects has your future right there.

And there it was. That little pink plus symbol, the symbol that just changed my whole world for better or worse I'm not sure yet. I sat on the bathroom floor setting the test beside me as I curled in a ball sobbing fucking scared shitless, I didn't know if at this time in my life I could be a good mum and give this little human the love and attention they need and I was scared of Lennon. What is his reaction going to be? Then, the front door slammed shut "Babe?" he called from down the corridor, I continued crying I was so upset I couldn't even call out for him but I was probably sobbing loud enough he could hear me. A light knock came from outside the bathroom door, I was found; "Gemma? are you alright in there?" Lennon asks "Open the door babe let me in" I lean up flicking the lock and he walks in "Why are you upset? Come here" Lennon says sitting beside me wrapping his arms around me, I reached behind me grabbing the test and handing it to him. I could feel his breathing getting slower looking up at him he was just staring like I did at our fate. 

We sat in silence for awhile letting it sink in, I was pregnant. "So, what do we do?" Lennon asks breaking the silence, I sigh bringing over our tea "I honestly don't know, like are we ready?" I reply we were definitely both confused how this happened and what we should do, I wanted to know what he felt before I made any decisions. The silence took over again, what were the pros and what were the cons of the situation is what I was thinking but I just really wanted an answer out of Lennon; "Alright" he says I shoot a look toward him as I felt my whole body go warm with anxiousness awaiting to hear what he says. "I say we do it," Lennon says turning to me placing his hand on my thigh "Gemma, let's have the baby" "Lennon, are you sure?" I hesitate I didn't want this to be a rushed decision "I want to, and I want to do it with you" he replies "But do you think we're too young? I mean it's a big job to take on" I say "People younger than us do it all the time, c'mon you'll be a great mum babe" he says. Lennon was right on that, loads of people much younger than us do this all the time and I'd like to hope and say we can do it together and give this kid a loving home to grow up in. The tears began again in my eyes just thinking about the fact this was really happening and Lennon and I were going to be parents! I couldn't help myself but to jump onto his lap and hug him tight kissing him all over, "I love you Lennon, or should I say Dad" I say winking "You can always call me daddy, Gemma" he jokes before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. 

Here we go for the next adventure together, parenthood.