Prologue

WELCOME BACK!

THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT LIKE I SAID BEFORE!

SO LETS START THE PROLOGUE!

BOYF RIENDS:The journey

Press start to begin!

Level 1!

Michael's pov(6 yrs old)
"Hi!I'm Michael!"I said to the boy,"Oh hi Michael!I'm Jeremy!"the boy said."Do you like video games?"I asked,"yeah!"he said.i took out my game boy,he gasped."Cool!"he said,"wanna play?"I asked."Yeah!"he said,"Yay!"I said.

Level completed!

Level 2!
Jeremy's pov(8 yrs old)
"Help!"I heard Michael yell,I ran down the hall and saw two guys beating him up."Hey!leave my friend alone!"I yelled,I beat up the two guys."Yeah!kick their butts Jer!"Michael yelled,then we all got sent to the principal's office but it was worth it.

Level up!

Level 9!

Jeremy's pov
"MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!"I heard Michael yell,"Michael!"i said."I was just in the audience thinking:This is pretty good for a school play,then I was like:THIS IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR A SCHOOL PLAY!"he explained,"Wait,you care to see me at the school play?"i asked.

"Jeremy I love you...."Christine said,"that's your cue."the squip said."She'll do whatever I want."i said,"that's what I promised."he said.i looked at Michael,he was being held back by squipped students."No,this isn't what I really wanted!"I yelled,"what?!"the squip said.

"I was pretending to have a crush on Christine to hide my feelings for Michael!"i said,Michael was shocked.i ran to him and got the squipped students off him,"I....I LOVE YOU MICHAEL MELL!"I yelled.he was shocked,"I love you too Jeremy Heere!"he said.i kissed him,then drank the Mountain Dew red."No do-"the squip got cut off by Christine screaming,then Jake was screaming.

Then Brooke,then Chloe,then me,and Michael was screaming for some reason too."Jeremy!"was the last thing I heard,I woke up in the hospital and saw Rich.he said he's bi now,then my dad came in my room lecturing me.he was actually wearing pants!soon after he left the room it was just me and Michael.

I smiled,he smiled too.

Level completed!

Level 10!

Jeremy's pov
"And do you Jeremy Heere take Michael Mell to be your lawfully wedded husband?"the priest asked,I looked at Michael and smiled.i held Michael's hands,"I do!"i said,"I now pronounce you husband and husband!"the priest said.Michael and I kissed while everyone cheered,after we cut the cake I threw the bouquet of flowers.Rich caught them and blushed,he turned around and saw Jake down on one knee.

"Rich Goranski,will you marry me?"Jake asked,Rich smiled."Yes!"he said,he hugged Jake.we all cheered,Michael and I got in the car.

Level completed!