2

Jeremy's pov
"No,no,no,Ugh no,no."Michael said as he went through the list of surrogates.i sighed,"this is hopeless."I mumbled.we heard the doorbell ring,I got up.i opened the door and saw Christine,Jenna,Brooke,Chloe,Jake,and Rich."Guys!what are you doing here?"I asked,I let them in."Well,we were all talking and we decided to help you and Michael!"Jake explained,"Yeah!"Rich said excitedly."We even found the perfect surrogate for you!"Chloe said,"who?"Michael asked."Me silly!ill be your surrogate!"Christine said,she twirled a bit."Aww Christine you don't have to-"she cut me off,"Jeremy you're my friend,this is basically my gift to you!"she said."Plus Chlo,Jenna,Jake,Rich and I will plan the baby shower!"Brooke said,"aww you guys don't have to do this for us."Michael said."But we wanna,and we're gonna whether you like it or not!"Rich said,"now onwards!"Chloe said.

And so Jeremy,Michael and the gang went to the surrogate place thingy,they learned about the process of being a surrogate,so Jeremy and Michael did what they had to do and Christine did what she had to do.When they got back to Jeremy and Michael's house Jeremy and Michael turned the couches into beds,Christine and Jenna shared a couch and Jake and Rich shared a couch.Brooke and Chloe volunteered to sleep on the floor,Jeremy and Michael got comfy pillows and blankets for them,soon Jeremy and Michael went to bed.