16

Stella's pov
I looked up at the stars,I believe that if you talk to the stars then your wishes will come true!"Hello stars!it's me,Stella Jasmine Annie Mell Heere!"I chimed,I laughed awkwardly.i looked down,"I really want a brother stars,and daddy and papa are working really hard!"I said as I looked up."Please stars,I really want a brother."i said sadly,I heard sniffling.i turned and saw my daddy and papa,daddy was crying.he ran to me and hugged me,"Don't worry sweetie."he sniffed."Jer bear you're choking her."papa said worryingly,daddy sniffed as I wiped his tears."I learned from my friend Traci that crying burns calories."i said,Papa snorted and began to laugh.Daddy laughed too,"Thanks for that fact Stella."he said.

In the morning...

Michael's pov
"Thanks for helping us mama."i said to my mama(Anya),she was measuring a wall."No problem sweetheart."she said as she pinched my cheek,she kicked the wall."So,where is Jeremy and Stella?"she asked as she turned to me,"He took her to the park."I lied.i didn't want my mama to know Jeremy and Stella we're adopting a boy,cause then she'll tell mom and then mom will start crying and then she'll start crying and then I'll start crying.I call it the Mell family cycle,I pray to god that someday Stella will break the cycle.You're probably wondering if I took Jer's last name,well he was panicking about who's last name to take so I'm Mell-Heere and he's Heere-Mell.