5

A/N
HEERE IS THE BABY SHOWER!!!!

Also Christine's in her second trimester so...ye

Jeremy's pov
"Micah,you bought too many baby toys."I said as we arrived home.Christine giggled,"Well Jer I wanna spoil our kid ok?my moms did it to me,and ima do it to our little bean."he said.i rolled my eyes and laughed as I unlocked the door,"SURPRISE!!"Rich and Jake yelled.Brooke,Chloe,And Jenna recorded our faces.Christine and Michael squealed,I was really surprised."You guys didn't have to do this."I said."Shut the fuck up Heere we wanna spoil y'all."Jake said,Brooke laughed.we walked inside,we helped Christine sit on the couch.then Michael and I sat next to her,"We bought so many stuff!"Jenna exclaimed."I'm surprised Jake's Jeep could fit all of the gifts in his Jeep."Chloe muttered,"Hey!My Jeep can handle anything!"Jake yelled."That's what she said."Rich said,"Enough arguing!gimme them gifts!"Michael said.

I itched my knuckles a bit,"Ok,this gift is from me!"Jenna said as she handed me a rectangular gift.i sighed,already knowing what it is."Jenna,i think the baby would be too young for a phone."i said as I unwrapped it,she gasped."How did you know?!"she exclaimed,"He's physic!"Michael said jokingly.Christine giggled,So did Jake and Brooke."this gift is from me!"Brooke said as she handed Michael an envelope,he opened it.then made a face,"I think the baby will be too young for pink berry."he said as he took out the pink berry card.Brooke made a face,"Yo me and Jake's gift is tens times better!"Rich said as he handed me a box.i unwrapped it,pink balloons came out.Michael gasped,I began to cry."Micah,w-we...we're having a girl!"i said,Christine had a huge smile on her face.