8

Jake's pov
Rich and I decided to visit Jeremy and Michael to see how they were doing,we knocked on the door.Michael opened it,Rich laughed."Is that a goatee?"he asked,"Rich don't laugh!"I said."it's fine Jake."Michael said,"besides,Jeremy has a beard."he said.Rich was about to laugh but I covered his mouth,"anyways!we came to visit you guys to see how you were doing."i said."Who is that Micha?"we heard Jeremy say,"oh hey guys!"Jeremy said.he was holding Stella,Michael was right.Jeremy does look different!he had bags under his eyes,he was growing a beard,and his hair didn't look curly anymore!

"Woah dude."Rich said,"What?"Jeremy asked."you look so different!"Rich said,"is that good?"he asked."that's fine."I said,"well come inside!"Michael said happily.we walked inside,we saw the house looked totally different."I am so recording this and sending to Brooke."Rich said,I glared at him.Stella opened her eyes and saw us,"hey little gal!"Rich said.she began to cry and almost dropped her pacifier,Michael caught it."I got her Jer."he said to Jeremy,Jeremy nodded and handed her Stella."Was it something I said?"Rich asked,"You didn't say anything bad Rich,Stella just isn't used to people she doesn't know."Jeremy explained.

I put my arm around Rich,"Well,she can refer to us as uncle Rich and uncle Jake!"i said."Yeah!"Rich said,"and Brooke,Chloe,Jenna,and Christine's will be her 'aunts'!"he said.