20(FINAL CHAPTER!)

ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Is everyone satisfied?

Good

A/N
Time skip cause I'm lazy,Stella and Orion are now in high school!

Orion's pov
As I put on my scarf I heard Stella shout,"ORION I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!"I groaned."COMING!"I shouted back,I grabbed 3 hairbrush's and some bobby-pins.i walked to her room,she was wearing a shirt that said"sounds gay I'm in"I sighed."your hair looks like Veronica Sawyer's after she fought with JD."I said,she smiled."I'll take that as a compliment!"she said,I sighed."let's get started."I began to brush her hair,my eyes widened as the brush got stuck in her hair."Ow!"she shouted as I tried to pull the hair brush out,"shit."I muttered."D-Don't worry!i have another brush!"I reassured her,I tried to brush her hair with the second brush.it also got stuck,i furrowed my eyebrows.

I grabbed the 3rd brush and tried to brush her hair,"Ah."I said as the 3rd brush got stuck."told ya."she said,"shoot,what are we gonna do?"I asked."hold on."she said,"DAD MY HAIR GOT STUCK AGAIN!"she yelled.dad(Jeremy)ran to Stella's room,"aw shit not again!"he groaned.he grabbed a pair of scissors,"Orion go grab your sister an apple,this may take a while."he said to me.I nodded and went to the kitchen,"hey Orion,what happened?"papa(Michael)asked."my brushes got stuck in Stella's hair,again."I explained,he laughed.i grabbed an apple,"Well she won't get a haircut,I'll tell ya that."papa said as I walked back to Stella's room.

The end!