12

Stella's pov
I was so ready for school today!but for some reason I felt yucky,I coughed and went back to bed."Honey,you're gonna be late for-"daddy said as he walked in,he gasped."What's wrong honey?!"he asked concerned,I coughed."I feel yucky daddy."I said,he felt my forehead."You're burning up!"he said."Michael!"he yelled,"don't worry honey,MICHAEL!"he said."What is it?!"papa said concerned,"Micha she's burning up!"he said to papa."I feel yucky...."I said,I got out bed.i felt like I was gonna throw up,"What's wrong honey bear?"Daddy asked.

I looked like I was gonna throw up,daddy widened his eyes.Papa lifted me up and took me to the bathroom,I threw up in the toilet,I began to cry."Micha we have to take her to a doctor!"daddy said,"I agree Jer,I just wish I could take away her sickness."papa said.After I was done throwing up daddy lifted me up,papa opened the front door and walked me to the car.daddy put me in my car seat and buckled me in,"Don't worry honeybee,the doctor will make you all better."daddy said.he closed the door,they both got in the car.soon we began to move,I felt sleepy.

At the hospital...

Jeremy's pov
"Yep,poor thing has a fever,and it's not good."the doctor said,I held Stella tightly.my poor baby,"I suggested you give her this medicine one a day."the doctor said as he handed Michael the medicine,"thank you doc."Michael said.