Chapter 7

'Ugh.. how many times am I going to pass out in here?' Already knowing I'm probably going to be in another room, I went to stand up but it felt as if something was holding me down in this strange position I was in. I frantically opened my eyes and found I was in an empty room with white walls and a cold hard floor, I looked behind me and found my tail was held up by this rope tightly around it. I began to try and wiggle out of the straps holding half of my body down, but it's almost as if they were getting tighter and tighter as I moved, so I tried biting but that also ended up failing. So I just decided to wait... and wait........ and....... wait..... I fell asleep..

~Rachel POV(Good Scientist)~

"Rachel please report to the AT room, Boss needs you ASAP!" The speakers announced, nearly making my ears bleed at the screeching sound after the announcement. "Welp guess thats my que to go" I neatly stacked the paperwork I was helping Sam with and handed it to her, "I just hope the Boss doesn't make me do any sick today." I put my hand over my mouth trying not to barf at the images. "Whatever it is, good luck and you better hurry before Boss man gets mad." Sam waved off to me and I waved back pushing open the double doors heading straight to the AT room with my handy clipboard and pen.

"Ah.. there you are.." The Boss man smiled as I approached him bowing to show my respect. "What is it you need Sir?" I spoke maintaining eye contact. "Since you were assigned to study the Raptor, I thought it would be a great idea for you to check on her offspring after intercourse with her mate." I felt disgusted by his words, but stood with a poker face. "Do you think you can handle that?" He asked deepening his voice that sent chills down my spine. "Of course Sir.." "Good cause you have no other choice, follow me.." His smile disappeared, turning around.

I followed him through the lab and watched other scientist bow to him, I just kept walking with my head low trying not to bring too much attention. Without realizing it we have already arrived, in front of me was a room with equipment I never seen before. "This is where you will observe the raptor during mating." I watched as he walked over to a table with multiple buttons labeled, he pressed one called 'VisibleW' I just watched as nothing happened in the room till I look at the wall. There was a window above the table that showed a empty white room. But it wasn't as empty as I thought.

"Here you will see how well the raptor behaves, and see if anything goes wrong in the process." The Boss man turns to me away from the window, "I'll get someone to bring him in, be prepared to take notes." I just nodded, staring down the sleeping raptor all hooked down in weird spots making it impossible for her to even lay down. Moving out of the doorway, I watched the Boss exit leaving only me and the raptor alone. Some time passed and I was nearly about to fall asleep till I heard a loud roar fill the atmosphere, a few Scientist came in holding the blue raptor with some rope and a muzzle. 'How in the world are they gonna do this?' I thought, this was going to be interesting.

Watching many fail attempts to calm the raptor down, at the corner of my eye the purple one woke up guessing to all the loud screeching and roared in fear. I frantically wrote what was happening, Not Communicating, Stress, Loud roars I felt bad for them both, but if I were to stop it the Boss would be yelling at me for days cause of my actions. So I just sat there, waiting, but unexpectedly the blue one calmed down after the purple one roared, the blue was now interested? So I continue to write, Calmed,Interested I look up to find the scientists running out of the room unhooking the muzzle from the blue raptor.

So much was happening, my hands began to hurt, Sniffing, Biting, Licking, Mating.. Wait.. I slowly look up to find the blue raptor making its move from the one below. I almost felt as if my soul left my pure body as I watched it all go down.

*Bit Of Smut*

(I'll tell you when it's over.)

The Blue raptor began to lick the vaginal area of the Purple raptor, prepping it for entrance. Purple moaned as his warm and wet tongue made contact with her parts, as he continued to lick her from how sweet she tasted. Unable to hold back his hunger for the sweet scent she was giving off, he hopped on top of her and bit her neck to hold her from struggling . As if she wasn't strapped down enough.

Blue didn't give Purple time to relax knowing she can't escape anyways, quickly began to enter inside her. Thrusting at diffrent paces, he bit down harder making Purple moan/screech louder than the other times. Blue not even close, adjusted himself before ramming into her again and again and again. As if the screeching would never end, Blue at last loaded inside Purple. Letting go of Purple's neck, they both were panting. Blue then licked up the rest of him on Purple and admired his work as the flustered raptor tried to process what was happening before falling to the ground.

*Ended*

"Oh my gosh.. is he...-" 

"Dead? He is indeed.." I frantically turned around to find Boss standing right behind me. "Replicas can only survive till mating, so only a one time use which is a shame..." He adverted his eyes from the body and went to me. "I see you've done what I asked..." Now eyeing my board full of notes. I nodded and handed him the paper. He quickly examined it before smiling. "Good work, this will indeed help with future replicas. You are free to go home." The Boss walked away, his heels clicking behind him. 'Home?' I thought, 'How will I even be able to sleep?'

Shaking the thought away, people began to drag the dead raptor out of the room and inject the Purple one with something that made her fall asleep. I only watched as the Purple one was also carried somewhere, guessing back to its cage. I turn away and walk out of the room and saw the dead raptor lying on the table. They were examining if there was a chance it could of survive, but I knew that the only thing alive about him his developing inside that Purple raptors stomach.

~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY I COULDNT POST LAST SUNDAY, but to make it up to you I will make two chapters this Sunday, right after this is posted I will be working on Chapter 8 to post the same day so stay tuned for that. My only excuse is my laziness, no surprises there. Let's just hope I don't forget, I'll see you Kawaii Potato's next time on this Sunday and the next! Bai!