Chapter 5

Im trying a new format when I write so it's gonna look different lol

Skips a week, Jungwoo and Yeomin started to get along better. They still avoid talking about the issue Yeomin has. Jungwoo and Yeomin hang out almost every day.

As Jungwoo and I walked to a nearby shop he kept glancing at me. I pretended not to notice but I did. I was about to ask him if something was wrong when a gust of wind blew by, blowing dirt into my eye.

"Ah!" I said, holding my eye.

"What happened?" Jungwoo asked.

"I got dirt in my eye." Jungwoo took my hand
off my eye and lifted my chin.

"Open your eye."
I shook my head.
"I can't it hurts."

Jungwoo put his thumb on my eye and gently rubbed it.

"Open." I slowly opened my eye and he held his thumb under my eye, blowing into it
I looked at him as he gently blew into my eye. He paused for a moment before speaking.

"Your eyes are so pretty!" (Idk I just imagined her to have my eye color so look at the top)

"I don't like them." I reply softly.

"Well I do." Jungwoo said.

I hesitated to ask a weird question, but decided to anyway.

"Jungwoo why do you take care of me so much?" He shrugged at my question.

"I don't know. I just feel the need to." He said, sounding more like he was asking a question.

I just hummed in response as we walked into the shop.

"I've noticed you don't really have proper autumn clothes so I brought you here." I looked down at myself.

"My clothes are fine..." I said, examining myself.

"Yeomin... you're wearing a crop top with a thin jacket over it and shorts. It's 45 degrees (7.2 degrees C I think.) out!  You don't even have a thick coat!" Jungwoo argued.

"You can't be cold like this. I won't allow it." He said, dragging me into the shop.

"Let's get you some long sleeved shirts, some pants, a jacket or two, maybe some new sho-"

"Kim Jungwoo! No I won't let you buy me all that. It's too much money." He shrugged.

"If you don't let me buy it now I'll pick it all out myself and bring it to your hotel." He threatened.  I just stood there, biting my lip and tapping my foot.

"So... are you gonna let me buy it?"

"Absolutely not!" He laughed at me.

"Ok I'll bring it for you tomorrow." I sighed and walked off.

"Fine..." i say. He laughed victoriously and I smiled a bit.

A few minutes into shopping.

"I like this..." Jungwoo said, holding up a black button up blouse with floral patterns. I nodded and grabbed it from him, holding it up to myself in the mirror.

"It's cute." I said.

"With this!" Jungwoo held up a pair of white jeans and some black boots.

I smiled and glanced at the price tag. I nearly choked and put it on a nearby rack.

"No." Jungwoo looked at me confused.

"Jungwoo that's so much money!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"You like it so you're getting it." I shake my head in distress and wave him off.

"Ok... go." He smiles and goes to look for more stuff.

Checking out.

"Your total is (insert crazy amount of money)"

I tried to grab Jungwoos wrist, but he swiped his card and smiled. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the store.

"Yeomin... are you mad at me?" I look at him annoyed.

"Yes I'm mad! You just spent so much money on me and I can't afford to pay you back!"

I cross my arms and he looked at me as I looked away.

"You don't have to pay me back..." he mumbled.

"But I feel bad."

"Don't! I enjoy doing this kind of stuff! It's not a big deal to me."

I let out a short breath and look away again.

"Our first fight.." Jungwoo said smiling.

"Kim Jungwoo!" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Do not make me laugh I'm pissed right now!" He smirked and put the bags down next to him.

Jungwoo grabbed my shoulders and looked at me.

"I am your only friend. You can't be mad at me." I scrunched my eyes and kicked him.

"Ow!" He rubbed his shin.

I laughed and he picked up the bags.

"Let's go back to your hotel and you can change into warmer clothes."

I nodded, finally giving in.