Chapter 6

TRIGGER WARNING
This chapter gets more in depth about Yeomins personality so stay afloat please lol.

Jungwoo and I were walking after I changed and I have to say, he picked out a really good outfit.

"Where are we going?" Jungwoo looked at me.

"We're gonna go to a peer. They have good food there." I nod and smile.

Small time skip.

"We're here!" Jungwoo said, excitedly.

Jungwoo dragged me up to the peer and leaned his body against the railing. We looked out at the river beneath us and took in the fresh air.

Jungwoo sat on a bench that was facing the opposite direction, but was still next to me. A gust of wind blew by and I smiled when it blew in my face. Jungwoo was oddly quiet. I looked over at him and he was staring at me.

"Jungwoo. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said, not taking his eyes off me. He was looking at me so weird. (Pic above.)

I sat next to Jungwoo and he leaned back, rubbing his palms against his thighs.

"Let's go get some food." I nodded hesitantly and he pulled me up by my hand. He held my hand tightly and we ran to a kiosk that was selling fish cakes. We stopped in front of it and Jungwoo asked for 8 sticks. Jungwoo gave him the money and the man gave him 8 sticks in a little paper bag. Jungwoo gave me one and I hesitantly took it, biting a tiny piece.

"Good?" I nodded. Jungwoo and I walked farther down the peer and an old lady smiled at us. I looked at Jungwoo confused and he shrugged as he ate his fish cake.

"What was that about?" I asked Jungwoo. He continued eating his fish cake, looking ahead as he answered.

"Probably because we're holding hands."

My eyes widened and I tried to pull my hand away. Jungwoo kept his grip tight.

"You didn't want to let go before. Why let go now?"

I pursed my lips and I looked away. Jungwoo offered me another fishcake and I politely declined it.

"Is there a bathroom anywhere nearby?"

Jungwoo nods and points to a restaurant.
"There should be one In there. I'll wait here."  I nod.

I run to the bathroom and lock myself in the stall, bending down In front of the toilet, sticking my fingers down my throat. I dry cough and nothing comes up.

"Come on..." I say, sticking them farther down.

Nothing. I scramble through my purse and pull out a tube of lip gloss. I shove it down my throat and everything comes up. I use toilet paper to wipe my face and dab around my eyes. Flushing the toilet, I quickly wash my hands and run back out to meet Jungwoo.

I approach Jungwoo as he looks at a kiosk selling colognes. Tapping his shoulder, I put a smile on my face.

"Hi!" He squints at me.

"Were you crying??" He asks concerned.

"No! Just uh... I sneezed earlier." He nods, his eyebrows still furrowed. he seemed suspicious of me.

"You can keep looking.. I don't mind.." I say. He nods and touches some of the cologne bottles.

I feel a breeze and rub my arms to get a little warmer. I wrap my fingers around my arm and feel a bit of happiness seeing my fingers go around my arm.

"Yeomin... what are you doing?" I snap my head up and brush my hair out of my face.

"Nothing." Let's go somewhere else..." I say, trying to seem happy.

Jungwoo nods.

"I want to show you something... well have to take a bus to get there." Jungwoo says. I nod and he grabs my hand, leading me to the bus stop.

Very small time skip

We sit at the bus stop and I wrap my fingers around my wrist. I can finally connect my pointer finger and my thumb around my wrist.

"The bus is here"

We stand up and get into the bus. Jungwoo puts his bus card to the scanner and we sit down.

"How long will we be on here." He shrugs.
"About 10 minutes." I nod.

I lean my head back against the seat and try to fall asleep, succeeding almost instantly.

Jungwoos POV

I may not have known Yeomin very long, but I know she has something going on. She seems a little weird lately.

I glance over at Yeomin to notice her sleeping. She looks so peaceful. Something about her doesn't seem like her normal antsy self when she sleeps. She looks like she is actually happy... carefree.

She wakes up for a minute when we go over a bump, seeming kind of scared.

"Sh it's ok." I say, leaning her head against my shoulder.

I rest my hand on the side of her head and gently rub her hair.

Small time skip

Yeomins POV

"Yeomin. It's almost our stop."

I pick my head up off of Jungwoos shoulder and gently rub my eye. The doors open and Jungwoo and I stand up. We're outside of a college.

"This was my college. I studied music here." Jungwoo said.

"Come on." Jungwoo grabbed my hand, leading me behind the bulding.

We walk into a small, unused building in the back of the college. It's decorated with succulents and flowers with vines going down the walls. It's a circular building... a completely empty space. There's a few chairs and a bookshelf. The roof of the building is made of glass so natural light comes in through the top.

"Yeomin... I want to talk to you." I nod and sit in one of the chairs.

"Ok. What's wrong?"  I ask, looking at Jungwoo.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"