Check out my other fanfics!

Something new, coming soon just for you! 

Where's my Ashton girls???

While living in L.A. and working on his bands third album, Ashton Irwin crosses paths with the seemingly perfect Blake McAllister. Twenty years old, extremely humble, and best of all - she's single. Something about her entraps him from the first moment he lays eyes on her. She's everything he had been looking for in a girl; everything he never knew he needed. It isn't until he starts getting to know Blake that he learns why someone like her is alone and wants to stay alone. Ashton refers to her as the girl almighty, just like the One Direction song; Everyone else just calls her Blake, and two year old Elle calls her mommy.

So, this is quite opposite of the fanfic I just wrote lol. I'm so excited you guys. If you want to check it out, stay tuned! I'll start posting chapters around march 15th probably? Maybe sooner or maybe later, it just depends. I'll probably post a prologue or something soon if you guys wanna go ahead and add it to your library!

 I'll probably post a prologue or something soon if you guys wanna go ahead and add it to your library!

Mia Hendricks has spent her life focusing on the one thing she is most passionate about, dancing. When Mia's passion is ripped away from her, her life is turned upside down in more ways than one. There's one person that helps Mia cope, and his name is Charlie.

If you haven't read my Charlie Puth fanfic, go check it out as well! This was my first baby, and I miss it lol. 

Thank you guys for the support!

-J.