Chapter 2

Eric backed away from me, me and Eric started to walk to The detention room "Where is the detention room anyway?" I ask Eric "It's down the hall come on" says eric We walk to the end of the hall I could see a door in the distance it was a dark brown mixed with a light brown color door anyway as I walked up to the door I opened it and walked in "So what you two in here for" says a guy in the back as he walks over to me and eric "Stay behind me" says eric in a whisper "you guys must be death what you in here for" says the guy as he shoves eric to the ground eric got back up the guy comes closer to me "you must be the new girl says the guy" said the guy I didn't know I could see zack walking over to me and eric and the guy Eric grabs the guy and throws him to the floor Eric was going to start punching him while he was on the floor but Zack grabbed him "calm down dude" says zack "Calm Down your the reason i'm in here not to mention you've been harassing her" "Listen I never did a thing to that girl" Says zack "shut up that's enough" I say as I run out the door "sarah" says eric "Look what you have done eric you know sometimes I wonder why people even care about you or even try to talk you out of doing something" says zack I stopped at the lockers I felt like crying knowing I could not do anything to stop them "Sarah!" I saw zack running towards me he finally reaches me "Are you okay?" asks zack "Im fine" a tear was in my eye it went down from my eye and down my cheek zack grabbed my hand "no your not Im sorry for everything and for trying to pressure you into admitting that you were in love with eric" says zack "I said im fine and don't apologize" Hits the lockers madly "can you stop acting like your okay when your not" I look up at him with a scared face "Are you mad at me?" he grabs my arm "are you that blind " he was so close to my body I was beginning to feel even more scared I saw eric watching me from where he was standing In my head I was asking myself why wasn't eric doing anything to help me "I care about you more than eric ever will and you can deny it all you want but you know it's true" says zack he came so close that his body was practically against mine "Why are you just standing there please get him away from me" I literally began to cry feeling so scared not knowing what was going to happen he grabs both my arms and holds them against the wall why wasn't eric stopping him I was thinking in my mind again That's when I felt zacks body move away from mine "I should have known you so fucking pitty asking eric for help like he even cares about you if I was to touch you were you did not want to be touched he would not do anything how sad" I was starting to believe him when eric grabs him and slams him into the other side of the lockers I didn't know what to do Should I stop eric help him or stop both of them from Fighting?