Chapter 6

Draven was now over me I could barley talk move or feel a thing I didn't know where to turn to?.....

*Darven was over me I turned all red Darven Got close to my lips I quickly pushed him off *Darven "grabbed my arms and slammed me down " what are you gonna do now? Do you wanna see what i'm capable of doing Your dum you should have know not to go with a stranger" I looked at Darven as he got close again I looked away quickly " i'm not strong Okay can you just tell me why you wanted me here and I had no choice because you were going to force me either way!" A tear went down my cheek as he let go "ill tell you what I am but If i do You must promise to stay here and let me keep you safe"  Darven says "I....I cant! I wont I have school! this isn't.....i...." I stop talking as Darven lays me down I blush turning all red again what was Darven trying to do " I understand but your not safe there I'm not the only non human ill tell you okay whats going on.." I was about to sit up and ended up gently against his chest " fine ill stay just please tell me i'm sorry I just don't.." I say stuttering as I stop talking all together realizing I was getting no where "listen I'm not human like I said and there are others... and there was one at your school I've been watching over you for past two days until you showed up at school I sensed something wrong but not only that but there are others like me who are after you I'm a vampire I've been watching you because my visions and the one i last saw I realized I had no choice but to step in " I quickly move away and stand up away from the bed Darven gets up coming close "i..what are you.." I say as i stop as Darven pulls me to him "let me protect you don't be afraid please" I look at him blushing" okay....okay....." I pull quickly away as I look at the ground "you can sleep in here ill be down stairs if you need me ill make dinner in a few" I look up all red "okay..." Darven walks to the door then stops as hes turning to look at me "I mean it if you need me holler"  Darven says "okay..thanks Darven.." I say blushing I look down as I hear the door close as I sit down On the bed I lay down Falling asleep.

20 Minutes Later- Time lapse

I wake up with a blanket over me quickly sitting up as I see a tall guy at the window he turns to look at me I'm frozen I don't know what to say or do I stay there holding the blanket as the tall man comes over pulling it off "get up" deep tone I look up blankly the man grabs me pulling me to the edge on the right side of the bed "what..sto..." The man kisses me deeply I try pushing him He grabs my arms "stop!" He holds me down getting over me as he goes to my neck I feel my face turn all red I crunch my fist up As I finally get the courage To punch him the guy grabs me slamming me to the bed hands to my back stomach on the mattress " Don't test me because I'm not nice sweetheart when i'm mad" smirks as he pushes his body against mine still holding me down as he leans over me slowly going to my neck "stop....pleas..." he pushed against me harder" you know you can try all you want your not getting free  and i can go further if i wanted" he smirks as he kisses me neck licking it "Darvre...." He covered my mouth and opened his mouth as the door slammed opened