Chapter 4

Blake sits down angered while looking at me Eric walks over and sits beside me

"Hi" Eric says I blush and look at him "Hi you okay?" Eric gives me a confused look "yea why?" says Eric "never mind" I look away all red and get up" i'm not hungry i'ma head to my last class see you later Eric"i start walking away as i hear Eric talking to Blake yelling I continued To walk and Opened the door as I walked down the school hall I got grabbed and slammed to the wall "ow..." I look in-front of me is A tall guy with A black leather jacket and blue jeans with black tied boots on I was scared and couldn't move my heart was pounding I was starting to get warm he was so close to my body I try to move my arm but he stops me " don't move or else" (deep tone) I got scared seeing His eyes  Slowly turn a deep red "who are.....You what.....do you......" I say as I stop talking as he lets go of my arm " I don't wanna Hurt you but you must come with me" Says the guy "why and no I don"t even..." I say as I stop i was to focused on how he started pushing his hand on my chest keeping me to the wall as i'm looking him in the eyes Blankly-blushing          As his lips came to mine he stops "listen theirs not a lot of time please trust me my name is Draven " says Draven "no i wont...I cant...i'm...i'm sorry your eyes they turned..." I say Blushing deep as he gets against me "listen ill explain later please trust me I don't wanna force or hurt you but your at my point were i'm about to have to force you...I really don't want to so come with me" I look away then look back again as Draven's lip are almost pressing mine I get deep red " okay okay just your a little close ill come with you okay but tell me why please.." I say  He backs away smiling a bit " heh funny listen id like to stay and chat but we ain't got time for this i'll give u answers later now come on" chuckles as he says this I look at Draven "okay..." I say nervously as i walk forward a bit Draven puts his hand out I grab it slowly as I turn red we walk down the hall and to the back-way exit Me and Draven walk out I see a black 2004 mustang GT Draven opens the door to the driver side "get in the front" as Draven lets go of my hand I walk over to the door and get in with-ought saying a single word I was to nervous I couldn't stop thinking about how close he got to me I close the door still thinking who is this person? whats going on?