Chapter 5

I heard the engine start and we started backing out.......

Time-lapse 13 mins later Driving                                                                                                                                    I see Dravon look at me and we pull up at an back alley He takes a right and i see a red bricked house Dravon stops the car " you seem to really never stop questioning do you?" I look at him staring not knowing what he meant as Dravon got close to me I griped the seat "what do you...?" My face gets red i quickly turn away Dravons lips almost touched mine I couldn't handle that but I felt his hand move me to looking at him in the eyes "You want answers ill give them to you " Dravon says in a deep tone Dravon lets go slowly And gets out of the car I get out all red why did he do that why does he keep teasing me like that just getting close was enough I realized i was to focused in my head and hit the car Dravon is in front of me staring me down I began to walk forward and almost fall he catches me "Be more careful alright now lets go inside..." I could see he seemed outta the mood We walk up to the door as he opens it using hand gestures to tell me to go in so i walked in as he walked behind me closing the door I stand there and turn around as he ends up against me when I do I blush a little i look away "lets go upstairs we can talk there" says Dravon I look up all red i try to speak and almost stutter "okay..." Dravon walks to the stairs as I walk behind we reach the top of the stairs i see a room down the hall to are right and one in front of us Dravon starts to go to the further one as he twists the door-knob opening the door we walk in I walk forward as Dravon closes the door and I hear it lock I quickly turn around all red Dravon walks by me and sits on the edge of the bed "come sit" Says Dravon I continue to be all red and  slowly walk over and sit down "okay..." I say "You want the truth? or a lie?" I look at Dravon "truth please..."  Blushes as Dravon gets close "what would you do if you knew i wasn't human and wanted to hurt you"Dravon puts his hand on my right side getting a lil over me "i...I don't know....I ...I what are u then....." I say I look away i feel him push me down"what are...hey stop!....." 

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT CHAPTER RELEASE!!!!!!!??????

Aug 26th