Chapter 15

chapter notes: there's smut this chapter that makes me nervous to post yay. also, sorry about some of the porn studio stuff it might be unrealistic af but there's not really a way to research how that all works lol (plus tumblr banned amateur porn which is fucking fantastic for fanfic smut writers how fucking convenient is that. wow. thanks turnblur dot corn. my favorite reference vids are gone.) this is a fanFIC meaning i can make up whatever i want so :)

also i'm sorry it took me so long to update i usually try to not let the time in between be over two weeks but i passed that a few days ago. i'm having a hard time and i should really probably take a hiatus

don't worry i would never torture you by leaving btm behind without finishing it. if it is never completed presume i'm deceased

hopefully during my break it will give me more time to write but we'll see....i've caught up to writing chapter 19 and i'm really liking how they are turning out, so hopefully you guys will too <3

there will be a moment you've all been waiting for soon, interpret that however you want

anyone who catches the green day reference gets a cookie

enjoy
-floof

-

People really needed to stop recognizing Dan in public.

He hated feeling like he had to start awkward conversations with people just because they knew him but he didn't know them. What was he supposed to talk about, the weather or some shit?

Ever since someone recognized him on the train when he was with Phil, three more people had - that woman in Sainsbury's, one when he was shopping on the opposite side of town in the street, and one on a simple tube ride home from work. He didn't realize how popular he was actually becoming, and frankly, none of those experiences meeting people had been very pleasant.

The one with the woman was awkward - really, really awkward - she had recognized Dan from seeing him on her son's laptop, for christ's sake. By the way she had said it, she did not comprehend the fact that her son was attracted to men, as well as she was very oblivious to the fact that what Dan normally did was quite explicit and that what her son was viewing most definitely was not just a clothing model. Luckily, Phil was on the other end of the store while that was going down, unlike the first "fan," if you could even call him that, who tried to flirt with him on public transport.

The man that had recognized him on the opposite side of where he normally dwelled in London was not from London, for sure. He sounded northern, but in a different way than Phil. That time it was not too bad, and slightly tolerable. Their talk on a street corner bench waiting for a cab was fine except for the fact that Dan usually considered his audience to be young, gay or bisexual men, and this man was seemingly, no, definitely - older than a typical viewer he would expect. He had grey sides with the top part presumably colored which was definitely interesting, and if that didn't signify his age then his wrinkly face did. Dan probably should have taken that into consideration a long time ago, but his age was soon forgotten after their decent conversation about Dan's plans for the future and not extremely graphic talk like the final man he had met in the past week.

Thank god that the train was nearly empty during their interaction, but there was a fucking family on there with them, and to put it simply, the second man had absolutely no shame in sharing his personal life and such with Dan. For example, telling Dan less than five minutes into their conversation that he was horny. Dan had nearly clashed his head against the handrail, on purpose, wishing for it to end. The amount of detail he was going into about what he preferred in the bedroom, and in public, for that matter, was a little too ridiculous for Dan's taste. He had morals and boundaries and a life outside of just sexual stuff. Surely the man's hookups didn't want all of their personal information spread, did they? It led Dan to wonder how people talked about him when he wasn't around to hear it. He had never had "fans" like this before.