CH 9

Hi again, thank you for your stars, I hope you will be able to leave a review, it's a real joy to read what you think about this, I hope not to disappoint you. So, this chapter will start some days after the previous one. So, like you know, Lena is a public figure, and, that will have an impact in their lives. For the moment, Kara will just be Kara, like she promised in the previous chapter, she will not dress as Supergirl, at least for now. Alex and the others don't appear in this chapter, but, don't worry, they will be in the next chapter...

Here the 9th chapter of this story, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review...

Do you have dreams...? Do you have bad dreams...? Nightmares? And, if you do... what do you do with them? Do you pay attention to the warnings that your subconscious is telling you? Or, do you ignore the warnings, and, lets the bad dreams, the nightmares become real...?

(In a dark muddy forest)

Lena spins around. - "Kara...?!" (She mumbles to herself) "Where I'm...? How did I arrive here? Where is...?"

The raven-haired girl is trying to figure out where she's, she's thinking when she hears the screams of a voice she knows too well...

Lena says with fear. - "KARA!"

It was dark, it was muddy, dirty, it was really hard to walk in high heels, so, Lena drops her Jimmy Choo's, not caring at all how expensive they were. The only important right now, it was to find Kara...

Lena says while she rushes towards the source of the screams of Kara. - "Darling, I'm coming! I'm coming! Hold on, please! I'm coming!"

The screams of pain get louder and louder, Lena's heart twitches with each scream, her darling is in pain, her darling is suffering, and, Lena's sight gets blurry when tears flow out from her emerald eyes...

Lena screams while she runs faster and faster. - "KARA! KARA! K..."

(In Kara & Lena's bedroom)

Kara shakes Lena from the shoulders and says with concern. - "Lena! Lena! LENA WAKE UP!"

The CEO opens her eyes, her breathing is erratic, she's sweating cold, and, even if she's awake, her vision is still blurry, because she didn't just cry under her nightmare, she was crying right now...

Kara softly clears Lena's tears with her thumbs, and, says with concern. - "Lena, you scared me..."

Lena looks at the sunshine who was sitting on the bed at her side, a smile appears on her lips when she sees that Kara, her real Kara is here, safe and sound...

Kara blushes when Lena hugs her without a warning. - "Lee...?"

Lena hugs Kara tight and mumbles while she tries to control her tears. - "It wasn't real... it wasn't real... you're here... you're safe... it wasn't real..."

The blonde hero wants to ask what Lena was dreaming about, but, looking at how Lena is right now, shaking, sobbing; the blonde decides that right now, what Lena needs is just a hug...

Kara hugs Lena and says while she softly kisses Lena's head. - "It's okay... I'm okay... we're okay..."

Lena knows that Kara is right, she knows that it was just a bad dream. But, even then, she doesn't stop hugging the blonde, not even after falling asleep again. The next morning, Lena wakes up, she smiles when the 1st thing she sees is Kara snuggling into her embrace...

Kara slowly opens her eyes and yawns while she stretches in bed. - "Good morning..."

Lena smiles, she kisses Kara's cheek and says. - "Good morning, darling..."