CH 24

Hi again. Here the new chapter. This chapter is a little different from the others, almost all the chapter is done on Lena's POV. I mean, the narrative will be done by Lena's character. Hope it's clear

*** Lena POV ***

Lena. - "I like you pregnant..."

Kara smiles. - "You do?"

I nod while I softly kiss the belly of my darling...

Kara giggles. - "Lee! It tickles!"

Her giggling just pushes me to continue, and, I make a path of kisses, I kiss her belly, her chest, her neck, her jaw... I keep putting kiss over her soft skin till I get to look at her in the eyes, we both smile big time when our eyes meet. God! I'm so in love with those blue eyes...

Kara smiles. - "I love being pregnant too..."

We kiss, with love, with passion, with no desire to stop but...

(Stomach growl)

Kara. - "Ignore it..."

Lena. - "Darling..."

Kara doesn't want to stop kissing, but...

(Stomach growl)

Lena. - "Sorry darling, but, we cannot ignore it..."

Kara admits. - "I might be a little hungry..."

(Stomach growl)

Kara. - "Well, not 'might', I'm VERY hungry..."

We both chuckle when her stomach growls again, of course the first thing that Kara wants to do in the morning is eat...

Lena. - "I'll make something for breakfast..."

Kara. - "We're out of milk..."

Lena. - "Ok then, I'll get us some groceries, and then, I'll make breakfast..."

Kara nods, smiling, and, I really want to spend more time looking at that smile, but, when her stomach growls again, I know that if I don't get out of the bed now, Kara might end eating some furniture...

Lena. - "So, there's something else you want me to bring...?"

Her face light up, so brightly, and, that's because...

Kara raises her arms happy, and, smiles. - "DONUTS!" (she groans like a caveman) "DONUTS!"

Lena chuckles. - "Of course... you want donuts..."

I don't consider donuts like a good breakfast, but, for the first time in weeks, the baby & Kara have finally agreed on eating something that she likes. So, if the baby lets her eat donuts. Who am I to deny her such thing?

(An hour later...)

Lena. - "I'm back..."

Kara raises her arms happy, and, smiles. - "DONUTS!" (she groans like a caveman) "DONUTS!"

I chuckle watching the happy reaction of Kara, really, when I think she can't be any cuter, she always shows me wrong...

Kara smiles. - "DONUTS!"

Funny facts about donuts, over 10 billion are made in the USA each year, and, I'm pretty sure that more than a half of them, it's for my darling...

Kara. - "I love you donuts!" (She hugs the box of donuts, and, says) "I love you so much..."

Lena. - "Sometimes I wonder what you love more: food or me..."

Kara smiles, she grabs one donut, and, says while she eats the donuts. - "Uhmm... tough question..."