Arranged Marriage (B.B-Brooklyn Beckham Fanfic)

Layla's POV

I woke up because of my brother screaming. I shot up of my bed and got down and run to my door "TYLER! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep here!" I screamed out of my door and hear a grunt from my brother. " Honey! Please come down Layla it's 8:30 in the morning breakfast is hear!" My mum shout from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" I sad. I went inside my room and close the door gently. I clean my room and went to the shower, I grab my strawberry scented shampoo and scrub it to my hair gently. After rinsing I step out in the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

I picked out a high waisted denim shorts, a floral hanging shirt, my Victoria Secret undergarments. I tucked my hanging shirt at my high waisted denim shorts, and went down to the kitchen.

While I'm at the bottom of the stairs I saw a girl with my brother making out at the sofa. Ewww. "Ahem. Am I disturbing something?" I said smirking. They stopped and the girl beside my brother blushed. I laughed. " Hello. I'm Layla, nice meeting you." I said with a playful smile and winked at her. " Hi. Ummm. I'm Sharon, Tyler's boyfriend." She says taking out her hand, I shook her hand and making a playful look at my brother." I see. It's a surprise my brother brought down a nice, looking decent girl in the house. Because most of the time my brother brought a bimbo bitch" I said. Eyeing her up and down she is a brunette with soft shiny wavy hair, a tan, perfect body. A she's perfect for a Victoria Secret Model." Layla!" My brother said. " What? I'm just telling the truth." I said. " Okay guys stop it now. Aren't both of you embarassed that there's a visitor in front of the. both of you? I'm sorry Sharon, they are really like that pardon them." My mom said smiling at Sharon. Me and my brother just roll our eyes and went to the kitchen.

"Sooooo. What's the food?" I said. " Look for yourself" my dad said in a jokingly way. "Haha. Very funny, dad" I said sarcastically. They all laugh at me on how sarcastic I was. Sometimes I think this family is weird we all laugh at everything.

" From what family are you from honey?" My mom ask starting a conversation. " Well my family runs a clothing business. My mum is a fashion designer and my dad is a business man" Sharon said. "What's your last name honey?" "Smith is my last name." She says smiling. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said winking. They all laugh and agreed.

I look at the time and saw that it's 9:30. Me and Chelsea, my friend will meet at the park at 10:00 so I hurriedly finish my food and stand up and put my plate at the sink. "Where are you going?" My brother asked. "Me and Chelsea will meet at the park at 10:00 and it's 9:30. I really need to go, bye!" I told them while hurriedly going to the front door.

Chelsea Davis is a good looking girl, she's 15 years old that look like an 18 years old girl, she has a blonde straight hair and a curvy body.

While walking I spotted her sitting at a bench at the park, she also spotted me and wave. So I run to her but then someone bump into me. I groan in pain and stood up. He has a brunette hair that was styled in a quiff and damn he is fit... Wait! Stop Layla he bump at you! He's annoying. Stop thinking about that! My conscience told me.

"Ugh. What the hell?!"........