Chapter Seven~Fight Fight Fight!

Jeff's POV:

Sweat glistened off my palms rubbing it up and down my face, "I don't know who you are but you stay away from us!"

There was no reaction, just silence. Fear gripped to my chest scanning the room for any figure but still couldn't find anyone.

This has to be a dream that's the only logical answer here.

A soft voice filled my ears, "J-Jeff? What are you doing here?" Dean's hands gripped the dirt as he struggled to sit up.

Rushing to his side, my arm wraps around his waist, "I was starting to worry when the ground started to shake from clear explosions. Besides that, shouldn't you be happy that I'm here? Your clearly hurt, we have to get you out of here."

Dean shook his head frantically, "N-No! We have to find that antidote for Austin! We can't give up!"

Squeezing my eyes closed, a heavy sigh escaped my lips, "There's nothing here man. I've looked around this whole room."

I glanced down at him to see him grinding his teeth, "We're not leaving here without the antidote. I'm not going to let Austin die." He tried to push me away with little success.

My grip tightened, "Dean I'm telling you there's nothing here. I don't want Austin to die either but there's nothing here." I explained gently rubbing his back.

A growl escaped from his lips, "What do you know, Jeff?! Have you been down here trying to actually SAVE Austin's life?! Do you know the crap I had to go through?!"

I took a deep breath in an attempt to keep my anger in check, "I don't know what to tell you,"

My eyes narrowed into his as Dean rolled his eyes his lip curling upwards in disgust, "I bet you want Austin to die. You never really cared about him nor anyone! It's always about you, isn't it? Such a pathetic, useless, person!" He spat jumping to his feet with a now large grin on his face, "I wish you were the person poisoned just so I could watch you slowly die."

Finger nails dug into the palm of my hands, clenching my jaw.

Oh that's it.

My fist pounded against his jaw, "How dare you," I seethed pulling up my sleeves as Dean stumbled backwards laughing hysterically.

His eyes flashed a golden yellow color for a split second, "Does the truth scare you, Jeff?" He taunted circling me.

Something in me snapped and all I remember is tackling him to the ground, pounding my fist continuously into his side. The sound of him begging me to stop will forever haunt me. Something took over my body. I was screaming in my mind to stop. My actions were being controlled, I felt another spirit inside me but that's not possible.

Snapping out of it, I jumped back breathing heavy. Blood splat stained my white shirt. I swallowed down my fear as my eyes traveled to Dean's still body. My heart stopped.

"Dean!" I screamed

McJones POV:

Austin's labored breathing was gradually getting worse with each passing hour. It's been a day since they've left and since then Austin has been getting so much worse. His thick hair went through my fingers as I continued to stroke him.

I've never felt pain like this before. My brother has gotten hurt plenty of times in his life but never did I imagine that it would come to this.

Biting my bottom lip, I take a shaky breath, "Just hang in there Austin, please,"I choked cupping his face, "help is on its way."

Austin's eyes fluttered as he gasped for air, "S-S-Stewart," He choked his eyes glazed over with pain. My brother's face scrunches up in, shifting in my lap.

A small smile formed on my lips, "Hey," I whispered softly, "how are you feeling?"

He released a deep rough chuckle, "I feel like I'm ready for adventure," My brother's shaky hand touched my cheek for a split second before dropping on his chest, "you know that I love you right?"

My hand over laps his, "Of course! You may annoy me with your dangerous adventures but I'll always love you."

A deep nasty cough escaped from my brother's lips causing my lips to turn downward. I stroked his cheek as he gripped his chest, "I...I don't think-" He coughed deeply again.

My heart stopped when I spotted specs of blood on his face. Shaking my head frantically, I gripped his hand trying my hardest to hold in the tears, "No no, don't talk like that your going to be just fine. I promise! Dean and Jeff went to get the antidote they should be back any second."

Austin gasped trying to catch his breath, "J-Just....j-just...protect....them," His eyes fluttered close, his breathing still very rattled.

Please please please....don't let him die....