6

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

emma's pov

it's feel so nice having ethan's body hover over mine. damn he is such a hottie. my arms are wrapped around ethan's neck as he kisses me passionately. then he kissed down my neck. oo that feels good. "e-ethan." he stops and looks at me. "no hickeys please. thank you." then he nods and continues to kiss down my neck. he gets to my stomach then he lifts up my sweatshirt just enough to see my stomach. he kisses it gently. then he looks up at me.

his eyes make me stop breathing, they take my breath away. "babyyyyy." i pull him back up to my face and he flips us so i'm straddling over his torso. i rub my hands against his abs. "ethan, this is a weird request." he looks at me and eyes me the one eyebrow up and one down look. "can you take your shirt off?" he nods and chuckles at me. then i help him take it off.

i look down and see his 8 pack. "damn my baby is hot as fuck!" ethan laughs at my comment. then i lie down on my chest and rub up and down his abs. "emma?" ethan looks at me. "ya eth?" he takes a deep breath. "kiss me." i laugh at him, then i follow his commands and kiss hi softly. he runs his hands through my hair.

"what was that for?" i ask curiously. "oh i'm just horny." i laugh at ethan. "such a boy," i roll my eyes at him. "oww." cramps kick in. fuck! "babe? princess? emma? you okay?" i open my eyes and look at ethan. "cramping like a mother fucker." i laughs but still looks concerned. "what can i do?" ethan asks.

"this is going to sound really weird." ethan chuckles. "can you put you're hand on right here?" i grab his hand and put it on my lower stomach. "you're hands are so warm." i comment towards ethan. "haha thanks." he rubs his thumb on my stomach. "thanks babe." i lay down onto of ethan with stomach up so my back is on ethan.

grayson's pov

i look down and vanessa is asleep on my lap. i smile at her beauty. then i decide to lie down myself and take a nap. so i lay down and let vanessa cuddle up next to me.

emma's pov

3 HOURS LATER

"emma i hate you and i never want to see you again..." says an unknown object. "but you said you l-loved me." i break down in tears. "emma you're nothing without me, bye have a good life." the unknown object leaves. i break down.

then i shoot awake. i sit up and look next to me and ethan still has his hand on my stomach. i breath heavily. only just a dream. thank goodness. i look outside ethan's window. the sun is setting.

i look over at ethan, his body is glowing from the light shinning in. i move his off my stomach and i quickly get up not to wake him. i go into the bathroom. i don't feel to great.. i-i think i'm going to.... i run to the toilet. i throw up.

i don't feel to great. i sit on the floor in front of the toilet. i have a headache and my stomach hurts. i lean against the bathroom wall. oh no i'm going to- i throw up again.

i lean against the bathroom wall again. i hear a knock on the bathroom door. "emma?" a small voice comes through. "ya? come in." i see ethan walk in slowly, as soon as he sees me his face changes emotion.

"em? are you feeling okay? you look extremely pale." i am? what the... i throw up again. "oh emma." ethan runs up and holds my hair back. he takes the scrunchie off his wrist and ties my hair up. nice. he did that nicely.

"ethan im sorry." i mumble to him. "don't you dare say your sorry. it's not your fault." he sits down with me and let's me lay my head in his lap as he plays with my hair gently. then ethan grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls someone. "hey gray.. come to my bathroom. oh and bring vanessa" i laugh. i probably look terrible, i mean i feel terrible so nothings new. nessa and gray walk into the bathroom. "hey em- oh my goodness are you okay?" vanessa asks me concerned. "not feeling my best." i respond. the nessa bends down and feels my forehead. a little fever she says. "are you sick?" she asks me. "no i mean i just got my period today." grays shakes his head and laughs. "that might be why..." vanessa answers. "ya, well i'm sorry to be rude but i think i'm going to head home." i yell all of them as i try to sit up slowly. then as i sit up i see all black.

ethan's pov

emma tries to sit up as she falls back down onto my lap and lays limp. "guys! she black out!" i yelled. gray helped me get her to my bed. "get water!" vanessa says. grayson goes out to get a glass. "ok now just let her lay down and when she wakes up call us in here okay?" she gives me instructions. i nod as gray puts the glass of water on the nightstand. i stare at emma patiently.

admiring her beauty. i see her eyes flicker open. "gray!! vanessa!!" i yell as emma's eyes open slowly. "ethan?" emma looks at me wide eyed. "hey, you're okay." i wipe the hair off of her face.

"what happened?" emma asks. "you fainted in the bathroom, you feeling okay?" i lay my hand down on emma's forehead. "ya i feel okay, just a bit tired and my cramps are bad." emma shrugs her shoulders.

gray and vanessa leave the room after talking with us. i stare at emma. "wanna sleep?" i ask her. "ya it's dark outside.. what time is it?" emma goes to check her phone. "10:04pm." i respond. "i'm a little bit hungry but i don't want to eat.. i'm more tired. can we sleep?" emma asks. i love how indecisive she can be. "yes please."

emma lays down facing away from me. i tap her shoulder. "excuse me miss." she giggles and turns around to face me. "why are you so fucking cute all the damn time, like can you ever be ugly?" emma rants on. "em." she stops ranting and looks at me.

i pull her in and smash my lips against hers. our lips just flow together. as the kiss intensifies i get on top of emma and reach my hand up and down her torso. emma pulls away and stares at me. then she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in again to kiss me.

as emma and i kiss i feel this special spark that i've never felt before. it's a lovely feeling. emma tugs at the bottom of my shirt, meaning she wants it off. i pull away and slip of my shirt. once my shirt was off i reconnected our lips. emma's hand were moving up and down my abs. then i tug at the bottom of my sweatshirt that she has on.

emma nods at me, as i take off her sweatshirt to reveal her sport bra that she had on underneath. i see her abs. "damn love." i bit my lip as i lean in.

as we were kissing, i stop kissing her lips and kiss down her neck. she giggles as i move down her neck. "ethannnn." emma says. i kiss down her neck, i then go down and kiss her stomach.

after i go back up and kiss her lips. then i flip us smoothly. emma sits on top of me. i rub my hand up and down her leg. emma tugs at the string on my sweatpants. she pulls them off and throws them. "calvin klein. cute." she whispers giving me chills.

i tug at the bottom of emma's shorts. she slips them off. her underwear are the PINK brand. emma pulls away from me. "i'm a virgin.." she mumbles. "that's fine, we can stop." emma nods and smiles at me. then she continues to lay on top of me but she has her head against my chest. i rub up and down her leg with one hand and with the other the rub her back and play with the ends of her hair.

emma is asleep now. emma's bare skin against mine is the best feeling. she cuddling up around me. i smile at how lucky i am. i have a beautiful and amazing girlfriend.. well kind of girlfriend. but i am so lucky. emma deserves so much better than me but somehow she got stuck on me.

————————————————————————

another long chapter:)

hope you like this chapter, will be more active now!!

please cite & comment

thanks!

bye y'all