19

author's side bar -
ok so in this chapter, this is before james' drama with tati! so don't hate on this bc of james!! also i may use less and less of james in my book just due to me not being the biggest fan of him, i have always been not to fond of him so don't think that now i just turned on him bc is didn't! ok well have fun reading y'all!

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

james' pov

"sister squad!!" i yell as i dramatically enter into the dolan's house. "hey james." grayson waves, then goes back to staring down at his phone. "gray, where's emma and e?"

"oh um i think in ethan's room." g answers. i nod and walk towards ethan's room. this door is creaked open. i hear him and emma laughing uncontrollably. i hear emma say. "ethan, baby! baby! look at me!.......................... i love you." emma says as i barge in. i see emma is laying down on the bed as ethan is sitting up messing with emma's knees that are bent.

"wha- james!" ethan says. "hello kitty girls." i wave. "hey james." emma smiles. "move your sister fat asses into the living room now!" i smile at them both in a smart ass way then strut back to the living room.

"i have to tell a sister shookth story!!" i clap as i sit very giddily.

emma's pov

that fucking bitch is making me get out of bed. ugh! what an asshat! "let's go kitty girls!" james yells. i roll my eyes and stand up of the bed. then i stomp my entire way to the couch. "you hoe." i say as i sit down next to ethan. "what did you call us here for?" ethan asks in a very judgements way.

"i was going to tell you guys that i'm moving.." james look seriously at us. "where's the cameras?" i stand up and look around the living room. "emma there are none!" he laughs at me. "you're serious?" i look at him dead in the eyes.

"yes! kitty girls i'm moving it's all for my career." james smiles at us. i just stand there, trying to figure out how to feel. i look at ethan who is running his fingers through his hair. then i change my glance to grayson, who is sitting there speechless. he stands up, looks at james then looks away. he looks kind of pissed.

after a few to many moments of of silence, "james, are you actually serious?" grayson is dead serious now. "yes! why can't you understand that!" james laughs more and smiles. i look at james. "how can you be laughing?" i stare at his grin. "because this is huge! i will be in New York for my career and i will only focus on my career and make so much more money." james smiles. all i can think is that he is doing this to stab me in the back. i told him 5 days ago that i turned down a job there.

"is money all that you care about?" grayson asks while trying to process what james is really saying. "i mean it is what makes me, well me!" james laughs again. "fucking stop! how can you just pick up and leave? james! you live here, this is your home and it has been for 5 years now! so you are just going to drop everything here and move there for money? i thought you were better than that!" grayson yells as he storms out of the living room. "gray!" james stands up. "don't." ethan runs after grayson.

"i thought you guys would be happy for me!" james rolls his eyes and sits back down. "you're going for the wrong reasons." i shake my head. "emma look! some of use actually have to get our own money because our mommy and daddies can't give us everything. so i am being the mature one and doing what you wouldn't do!" james states as he pucks up his top lip, i just want to smack that smirk that he has on his face off! "excuse me? my mom and my dad don't pay for anything! i am successful and i didn't take it because i care about others and my true happiness and i know that money does not equal happiness. so don't talk shit about me because you're doing something stupid. oh and look at the time! time really flies by especially in new york apparently!" i force james out the door. "bye bye." i wave as i close the door.

oh fuck.

i walk to check on the twins just incase. grayson's room door is creaked open. i walk into his room and see him and ethan hugging. grayson looks down. "james just left." i break the silence. "that mother fucker." grayson says as he sits down on his bed. "you ok?" i ask gray. "ya just pissed, but you know james only cares about james." grayson shrugs. "factsssss." ethan says which makes us 3 laugh.

"we should go on a road trip!" grayson suggests as he leans against his head board of his bed. ethan and i look at one another! "double date road trip!!" i yell. they both laugh their asses off at me. "we can plan it sometime." all of us nod and ethan and i walk out of gray's room.

————————————————————————

hey oceans🌊!! i hope you all are doing ok, so this chapter is kinda short sorry! next chapter it will be a special chapter!! so please look forward to it♡

also when this book hits 10k reads i'll tell you guys 10 random facts about me and i will answer any questions that you guys ask!! so please comment questions for me to answer;)

ok well thank you for reading!!

vote + comment for a shoutout in the next chapter!!

bye y'all!!