The President's Daughter (Juice) - Conclusion

Liza stood and stepped away from me, running a hand through her hair. I watched, coiled like a spring and hoping that I'd survive the hit that was coming. She moved to the two doors in the office and threw the locks before she turned to me, a pleading expression on her face.

I stood then, walking around the desk and coming to her as she stood. Her bottom lip was held by her top teeth as she shifted on her feet. I leaned over to the desk where she'd tossed the tablet as she'd gotten up, and I picked up her hand to place it there.

Liza shook her head, though, tossing the tablet back on the desk. She looked up at me, determination taking over the nerves I saw there. Then she poked me in the chest.

When I shook my head in confusion, she huffed and then, with a simple move, destroyed me. I felt her small hands come up over my shoulders as she pressed into me. From the distance of eternity, I could smell her shampoo and hear the intake of her breath right before her lips touched mine.

It didn't take more than a second to realize that the woman I'd been dying to have in my arms was kissing me. With all my pent up need, I crushed her small body to me as I returned the kiss. Time stopped, unable to make even the tiniest of impact on me as one hand cupped the back of her neck while my forearm held her locked into my body.

Liza tasted like the sweet coffee she preferred and her curves fit into me better than my imagination had ever managed to conjure. Her nails slipped lightly over my neck before her fingertips splayed over the back of my head, holding me to her – as if I'd ever fucking let go. I'd follow her to the ends of the Earth, do whatever she wanted, so long as I got to experience this feeling again.

My soul was souring, its longtime denial evaporating as it celebrated her touch. When Liza pulled back slightly to look in my eyes and smile, my knees nearly gave out. I smiled back, elated beyond description, and pulled her closer.

I could hear the gasp of her breath as I kissed behind her ear and it was Heaven itself. When she moved her hips against me, I moaned at the feeling, the pleasure and pain too much to remain silent. If I didn't love this woman so much, I'd have taken her on the goddamn desk, my desire was so great. But, I needed all of her, and so I pulled back to look into her eyes once more.

It was nearly a mistake, doing that. What I saw when Liza's eyes met mine nearly had me stripping her clothing off entirely. She was aroused; she wanted me. Fuck, how could I have been so lucky?

"I love you," I said, needing to get the words out. "Have loved you so long, I don't remember what it was not to think about you all the time. I need you all the time, baby."

Liza's eyes shone and my chest constricted. I'd never seen that look before, but I could place it. She loved me, too. It was there, in her eyes and her smile and I was never going to be the same.

Liza pulled her hands back and moved them in the language that she'd taught me in pieces when we used to study for her exams. I recognized the words I love you coming back at me and I grinned and crushed her to me. Somehow, the president's daughter, the love of my life, loved me back. I'd have thought I were dreaming, but my mind had never been able to envision this scenario.

Nipping at her skin, I felt her hands clench on me and I chuckled. She was mine. My Liza, my world, my heart – she wanted me and no one would ever take it away. I'd die first. Leaning back, I cupped her face and looked into the only eyes that ever mattered.

"I need to go back to work, but I'm coming back when I'm done and I'm not letting you out of my arms until the sun rises again," I told her. She nodded, biting her lip as her eyes shone with excitement. She leaned in my arms over to the desk, grabbing the tablet and writing before showing it to me.

I'm going to have so much fun, discovering all your tattoos.

I groaned, my cock fucking killing me at the thoughts her words brought. I felt her shake as she laughed silently and I shook my head, my grin so wide it hurt my face. She'd be the death of me, but what a way to go.

"I'm going to be in pain, thinking about that all day, baby." I noted and she nodded, her eyes teasing.

Then, I shouldn't tell you that I got a tattoo once, but never told Dad or the others?

I frowned, stepping back and going through my mind's eye of all the places that tattoo could be. Liza had a preference for sexy as fuck, innocent appearing dresses. They never showed too much skin, though, so the ink could be in a number of places.

"Where is it, baby?" I asked, my eyes sweeping over her. Liza bit her lip and shook her head.

You'll just have to go exploring after work.

"Fuck," I groaned, pulling her into my arms and kissing her hard. That I could do this now, have my hands on her and smell her scent, was amazing. After I'd thoroughly kissed her, I stepped back and traced two fingers over her cheek as I smiled.

"I'm going to find it," I vowed. She nodded and winked, then made a shooing motion with her hands. "Alright, I'm going," I grumbled, kissing her one more time before I unlocked the door and stepped into the light of the Charming sun.

I didn't feel it though. My light was sitting back in that office, working until we could both disappear from the world and into each other. I'd never had a better day in my life.