20-Analyzing Forever

Hana's POV --21 years later--

I sat at my black desk. My black hair was up in a bun that had became messy. I had on black thin rimmed reading glasses. I had on a black suit jacket, a grey t-shirt and black dress pants.

Kyoya sat across from me, "Hana..." I ran my hand against the side of my head. I tapped my pen against the desk making it click twice. I questioned, "Yes?" He said, "It's your birthday, take a break today. You're 43." He offered me a light smile which I noticed.

I said, "Kyoya you know it's business." He said, "It'll be fine. I'll handle it. You haven't got any sleep the last three days." I said, "Kyoya, I'm on the last page." He stared questioningly, "It was 500."

I said, "Yes I've been reviewing and writing on a different page for a reason." He said, "We'll survive." I stated, "Let me finish." He said, "Well go ahead."

We sat in silence till I finished. I sighed handing him the binder with 500 pages inside. Then I handed him my about 20 to 30 pages of notes. He said, "Hana, I gave you this to last you a week." I said, "But I need to help your business too. I'm glad you got the family business and gave me 10%."

He stood up, "Well I thought you'd like to head out to supper tonight." I said, "Maybe next week?" He said, "I'll make room for you." I stood up, "Well thanks Kyoya." Kyoya said, "Are your twins going to stick with Mori or you?"

I said, "They've learned the Morinozuka art style. I believe that's what they'll stick too." Kyoya said, "Hana, you love them so much." I stated, "I know."

--1 week later--

I sat at the table on the 30th floor of a restaurant. Takashi sat directly beside me. All the hosts sat with us and their partners. Haru and Hatsu were at a separate table. They sat with all the host's kids.

I sipped on my wine. Kyoya said, "I hope everyone is enjoying themselves." Tamaki burst out, "Of course I am! I'm so happy all of us are in the same place again." Kyoya's wife Lily wrapped an arm around Kyoya. Haruhi sighed gently pushing Tamaki on his shoulder, "Stop it Tamaki."

Honey and his wife, Rose, were just smiling. Honey stated, "I missed seeing everyone. Well except Hana and Takashi, I see them a lot." Hikaru's fiancé stared at everyone in confusion. She isn't used to it yet. Tamaki stated, "Mommy! You still love me don't you?!"

Kyoya said nothing which made Tamaki rush off into a corner. Haruhi sighed, "Tamaki if you don't come back to the table I'll sleep in the guest room tonight." Tamaki was back before I could blink. He stated, "Yet I always want you at my side Haruhi."

Everyone chatted. Kaoru sat with a smile. Kaoru isn't seeing anyone. Yet one day he'll find who he needs. We joked until food came out. Then we all at. The atmosphere was nice. I smiled, "This is nice."

-----
Later Later
-----

My grey hair cascaded around my face.  I stared at Takashi who was in the chair beside me. He had some grey hairs peaking out from his black hair. I said, "You know I used to stay up at night for weeks before we actually got married." He asked, "Why?"

I simply stated, "I was analyzing." He stared, "Why analyze?" I smiled in remembrance, "I was analyzing this." He questioned, "This?" I grinned, "Yeah, forever with you. I planned on it. My analysis led me to thinking there was a 75% chance a night, like tonight would happen."

I said, "Twins... I never did account for that back then. Yet in the end, I love you and them." He said, "Hana." I said, "I wasn't meant to make it to 30. Yet look at it... I'm 68 and you're 70. But as we know... I'm a lot sicker now."

Takashi said, "I'll be by your side. Till death do us part." I smiled, "I'm glad those weeks turned into this. I love you Takashi, forever and always."

A/n:
Started-February 9,2019
Completed-February 19,2019

So this was a quickly wrapped up story... Well I tried to make this book amazing. It was easy to write, probably cause Mori is one of my favorite hosts. Hana may have been paralyzed and had lots of problems but she found her forever. Next in my series is Honey's little sister. Next chapter tells more about my series. So check it out.