18-Wed

A/n: I don't own or claim to own the image. I believe it's Kurumi Star from Date A Live. All rights to their original owner.

3rd person

--3 years after Hana's graduation. Hana can finally fully walk on her own. She's 21 will Takashi is 23.--

Takashi's POV

I grabbed Hana's hand and planted a kiss on it. I grinned, "See you soon." She giggled, "Okay I'll see you." Her hair has gotten much longer. As she walked away her hair swayed at the middle of her back.

-----
Hana's POV

I smiled thinking about the hall we were getting married in. It had big windows and lots of light. Being in the hospital so much I didn't know what to think of all the white. Haruhi and I were off in a small bedroom.

Haruhi was behind me lacing up my dress. Haruhi said, "You look so pretty Hana." I smiled, "Thanks Haruhi." My shoulders were bare. My gloves went up past my elbows. The big ruffles at the bottom of my dress were fluffy.

Kyoya came in as Haruhi left. I smiled, "Hey." He came over placing moms veil on me, "Hana you're so gorgeous." I smiled, "Thank you. I'm so happy you're my big brother Kyoya."

He smiled, "Dad imported the roses." I said, "Can I see them?" He pulled them out from under a towel in the room. I saw beautiful white roses. I smiled, "They're beautiful." Kyoya put them in my hands, "You are too Hana."

He said, "You'll be a natural." I shook no gently, "Not really..." I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He had on his black tux.  He smiled, "Ready?" I nodded my head yes. We slowly walked down the hall then stood at the door. I shoot him a glance, "Now I'll be fully free right?"

He stated, "I don't know." I said, "Well maybe." Dad came and interlocked our arms. I smiled and the door opened as the piano played. Me and father slowly walked down the aisle. I smiled watching Takashi. He had a light smile.

When we hit the alter father handed me off. I looked at the people my smile was so big. I looked at my gloves. I still held my bouquet as we exchanged vows. Then Takashi motioned Mitsukuni over. Honey took the rings out of his front pocket placing them into his hand with a smile. Takashi nodded and Honey went back to being slightly behind him.

I slipped one onto his. Then he slipped mine onto me. His was a solid gold thick band. Mine was a gold a 24k small diamond. I smiled at him. Everyone began cheering as we kissed. Then he swept me off my feet and took me back down the aisle.

When we got in the black opened top convertible I started giggling. He put me into the passenger seat. Afterwards he jogged around and got in the drivers side. We pulled out and drove around for two hours. Then we pulled into the reception.

Me and Takashi sat side by side at the main table. Kyoya sat with us as well as the rest of the hosts and his little brother, Satoshi. We talked about how the club used to be. Soon enough supper was served. Me having bland fried fish and a baked potato with butter.

After everyone had finished their supper me and Takashi stood up. We went over to the cake. It was announced and lots of people also joined around to watch us. We cut two pieces out together. There sat red velvet with buttermilk icing cake slices. Then he went first gently feeding me a forkful.

I got a forkful and gently feed it to him as well. Then I got icing on my finger and smeared it on his cheek. Which caused him to have a big smile. Then he returned it by smudging a little bit of icing onto my nose.

-----

Then we sat after the first dance and people started toasting to us. Tamaki got up first and I know my eyes widened. He smiled at us, "It is amazing to see my daughter here with such an amazing man tonight. I won't forget when I first meet her. The quiet little girl that I didn't even know her last name. She was a masterpiece. So much grace! Finesse! Passion! She is so amazing."

He walked to another spot, "I'm glad she got a man like Mori. Mori is strong and silent. They both analyze situations more then most people. Mori is going to protect her, I just know it." Haruhi took the mic to go next. I gently smiled. She said, "Hana is great, she's kind. Takashi makes her happy. So I hope you guys will be forever happy."

Then Honey took the mic, "Takashi and Hana have pretty much decided to go halfsies on a cake for the rest of their lives. And that's amazing! Like I have such a hard time imagining it!"

Then Hikaru grabbed the mic and held it between him and Kaoru. They said, "Hey guys..." Hikaru continued, "we know you're happy." Kaoru said, "We also know it's your wedding night." Then in unison they said, "So have fun like rabbits!" I hid my cheeks behind my hands. Takashi stared at them without saying a word.

Kyoya then took the mic and cleared his throat, "I wish you two health and happiness. Stay safe Hana, cause you'll forever be my little sister." Kyoya said, "We're all done. So a toast to the bride and the groom. Cheers!"