A long journey ahead

~~~~~~This is a few weeks later enjoy :) ~~~~~~~~

Levi's P.o.v.

So in the past few weeks the Vardin said that if we where to be at there camp we had to be able to fight without killing ourselves. So we went into combat training wasn't the easiest but it wasn't to hard. I am able to fight and defend my self if needed as is everyone else I also asked to see if I was any good at archery I can hit a target but need more practice in moving targets. So one day we where called into the planning tent there was just another soldier waiting inside he said that they where packing up and heading out in the next couple of days he asked if we wanted to come along we said no that we where going to find a quiet little town and get a house there to figure out a way home. After telling them we where not coming they gave us a map of Aligasia (correct me if I miss spelled it) we find a small little village by the name of Carvahall and decide thats where we are going. A couple days before they leave and we leave a person comes through the camp with blood all over his face and bloody arms and legs in a instance he runs into me I couldn't forget that face IT WAS MY BROTHER!!! He is taken to the medic and is being healed I ask what could have done that to him a soldier answers a Kull or Urgals so they post extra guards around are camp. Once I can I go to him he looks good as new and I walk up and hug him I say Noah how did you come here he said I dont know I just woke up and was a ruby colored dragon I say that explains your eyes which are blood red he finishes explainning and the healer says he needs to rest I can tell he doesn't trust the healer so I say you are alright now you are safe in the morning you will get combat training and in two days time we will leave for a village it will be a very far distance but its a quiet town Noah says ok and he will come. A couple days later the camp is all packed up and the Vardin tell us that it will be about a days walk if we only stop for like 5 minutes every couple of hours so we thank them for everything they have done and we head off Jerome comes up and asks if its really a wise decision to leave the people that have protected us for the last few weeks I say its good to get out of somebody's protection so we can learn to protect each other and everyone can fight even Noah for all he has done is work, work, work to be ready we will be fine. At the end of the day when the sun is setting we come upon a small farm thats a mile away from are destination we go up and ask if we can spend the night they say yes but we will have to stay in the barn we agree and ask for there names the older mans name is Garrow (please correct me if I miss spelled his name wrong) his eldest son Roran and his youngest Eragon.We get into the barn and set up are stuff for the night and fix are food while we are eating we watch as the town lights come on we can barely see them because of the trees and hills yet we are happy to finally get here. In the morning we thank Garrow and his sons for there hospitality and head off we make it to town about 10 o'clock and go to someone who is selling land we buy it and head over hill that we bought so we head up and set up a camp fire are sleeping bags and someother stuff and start the fire so we can have a warm meal tonight. We are up late enjoying the fresh air unlike whats in the year 2014 and we are up half the night telling story's and I finally say we should go on to bed we have a lot to do to get the house built before winter and its in the middle of summer and I say that I think it will take about 3 weeks to a month to build the house.