The dreaded turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Levi's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right after the soldiers arrived camps where made and they started patrolling the town. We find out that they even set a curfew for the town we decided to go around and talk to people. So we ask if other people had problems with the soldiers or the laws or camps they put into place most of them did. In the morning I go into the soldiers camp and ask to speak to the commanding officer he came out we had.... a little discussion on things and of course we didnt see eye to eye. Once we are all home we all talk on whether we stay or leave everyone says the reason we built here was because it was small and wasnt bothered by the Empire and they dont entend on leaving so I say well then its decided and we all part to are separate rooms except for Mitch and I, Mitch says We are going to be found out I respond with I was given someone to contact if we wanted to meet up with him Mitch says ok but do so discretely I say dont worry I will and he leaves me to watch the fire burn away into the night. Morning comes and i had already left before the sun came up i left a note saying i went hunting but Mitch knew where i really went.

Brom i say while walking up how's things going? He says Good hows all your friends? Fine i reply and then i say we need to talk. We walk into his house he says whats wrong? I reply with I know who you are and we are also with the Varden he rushes towards me and puts his hand over my mouth with lighting fast speed. He says dont say it here and goes walking into a separate  room and comes out with a cloke on and says follow me and put this on and tosses me another cloke. We go marching out into the woods and far into them if i might add finally after a long time walking we stop and make camp. All of a sudden i feel a strong force slam it self into my barriers  in my mind he looks at me weird and i say cut it out i know who you have no need to search me and if you wanted to you could just ask. He responds with i am sorry for not asking although i didnt know if you would run or not so i choose this way and nice strength  in your barrier i thank him and permit him into my mind.

-------~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for not posting for a long time i have honestly been busy since my teachers got off strike i will try and starg posting even more but i dont know what will happen  here is the next part~~~~~~~~~~----------