A new beginning

Levi's p.o.v.

Its just another day like always walking in and out of the forest getting wood to make are house. The house has to be big enough for everyone to have there own rooms Jerome is saying and we have already got the base and the structure done in about two day of course we havent really had a days rest. So we plan a day of rest little do we know Galbatorix is sending men to carvahall as we speak. A few hours later a person carrying a message arives and tells the town that Galbatorix is sending men everyone is baffled about this but we guess he just wants more people for his army. So we get a roof on and start moving some stuff in so if it rains we are dry. By the next day everyone is ready to relax so we head out and start our days. Jerome heads off in a direction into town, Adam just sleeps, Mitch goes with Jerome and Ty goes into the woods. Noah and I also going into town we stop by the center of town and just site around and talk. I see Jerome talk happily with someone that I think I know or have ment before its his girlfriend he sees me and walks over and explains what happend when we left the year 2014 everyone else came to but they are through out Aligasia and I start to wonder who else is close by. Jerome spends a lot of time with his girlfriend but work on the house is coming along and we get it done and decide to rest for like a week.

Two and a half weeks later

We have all taken up jobs so we can earn money Jerome went to help at the forge, Mitch went to chop trees to earn money, Adam and Ty went to help the local healer and Noah and I are helping and earning money by hunting it also helps with are fighting skills and bow skills. We are all earning good money by the time the soldiers Galbatorix send got here and started monitoring carvahall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for such a short chapter and can someone in the comments tell me what Jeromes girlfriends name is please and thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~