On are way

----------~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jeromes P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Jerome walks up as quietly as he can but everyone was already expecting him. He says what are we doing so far into the Spine ? Mitch replys and says Levi asked us to meet here. Jerome scans everyone where is he? Adam replys he said he be here at midnight. Well we have a little bit to wait Noah says while leaning agianst a tree.

--------- 2 Hours ----------

I am getting impatiant and where is he its almost one o'clock. Right then Levi comes walking up. He says "sorry i made you guys wait so long i got caught up talking with someone." Adam steps up and asks "why did u have us meet here." Levi says "well for starters get the gear we got so long ago together and sharpen your blades and skills. This shocked everyone but Noah. Jerome proclaims "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!?!?" Levi says "we are going to be found out i saw a few soldiers looking at me and ask each other if they new me i new then we had to leave." I look down and say "do we have to go." Levi looks straight at me and says " I Wouldn't be having this conversation with you if we didnt have to leave and besides in this knew this would come adventually so once we get back start packing we leave day after tomorrow so do what you must before we leave."

----------1 & 1/2 Days later Levi's P.O.V. ------------

I come walking through the house to grab stuff for the trip and Mitch says. "You know Jerome will fight you to stay." Thats what i am expecting". Mitch looks at me shocked "what do you mean" "thats what your expecting"." I respond with "i know he will actually fight me and he will see how powerful i am and see how scared i am of the Empire and why you all still trust me." I look straight towards Mitch and ask him if he has everything. He says "Yeah" I say "go see if everyone is ready and if they are not tell them that they need to hurry."

---------- 12 Hours later -------------

I am looking at everyone and i ask if everyone has everything they need. Everyone nods. I am like good and i ask if everyone sold everything that they needed to self everyone responds eith yes i nod. Ok we are moving out now and we start walking.

----------------- Sorry for such a short chapter guys. It's been a long time since I made one. I just got so busy and didn't have time. But I am back and we will see where this story goes. Oh an btw i am thinking about eventually (if u guys want) adding Vampires and Lycans tell me if you want me to add them -----------------