12AM at a birds house

Narrator POV
It is the middle of the night. Around midnight, and Tokoyami's roommate is home.
Tokoyami POV
I heard my roommate call for me. It was Shoji, he was calling more. "Hey, Tokoyami, where are you," He yelled. I kept quiet, he wasn't at the party. I could tell, because he would have called out to see if Tsu was here if he was. I bet everyone knew somebody left, and it would be Tsu who did so. Shoji walked into the room. "The hell, is that Tsu," Shoji muttered. Tsu was clinging onto me like something glued to a wall. I noticed she was smiling, I was facing her. I fake a yawn as I sit up and rub my eyes. "Oh Tokoyami, your up, and you have a guest in your bed," Shoji said as he grinned. "Yeah, Tsu is spending the night, and she doesn't have a good blanket, so I'm letting her sleep here," I told him. "Oh, well why is she clinging to you," he asked. "Well, she said I was warm," I said as I blushed. Shoji was the only person who knew how I was when I blushed. "Wow, you just really like her," He says. I look to see the letter that Silvia had Tsu deliver. "Hey Shoji, you mind throwing that out for me," I asked. "Sure, lemme guess, fan mail. I bet you don't want it if your like this," Shoji says. "Oh, it's not because of Tsu, it's just because I threw out like a thousand of them yesterday," I told him. "Well, goodnight man," he says before walking out. I snuggled up with Tsu, then went to sleep letting her hug me.