Finale

This is the final chapter. Of least, until a sequel comes. Yeah, for 200 views, it deserves a sequel! I will be continuing this for a longer time then it has lasted.
Tokoyami POV
It's time, it's been a year. I'm going to propose, I will never be alone without her. I'll be heading to her house soon. I'm already on my way. I've now made it, time to do this. I watched as she opened the door and waved. I got down on a knee right then and there. I didn't care that I saw Jiro in there. She gasped, and Tsu cried. "Tsuyu Asui, one year of our relationship has gone by, and I think it's time we took it to another level. Make me the happiest bird on earth, and marry me," I said with a tear. "Tokoyami Fumikage, you've always been dumb, but your really dumb now, you shouldn't have done this, I don't deserve it, I don't deserve you, but I accept your proposal," she says to me tears streaming down her face. Jiro had fainted by now, I could now see Denki rushing to her. I kissed Tsu, happy as ever.
Time Skip: 3 months
Tsuyu POV
It was the day I had waited for, I can't wait any more. I walked down the isle, as long as I knew I loved him. I was going to do it. Tenya said the words, and he said I do. "I do," I said before he kissed me. We were married, finally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final A/N
This has been a wonderful series that started not too long ago. But, the next part of this series will be very long. Longer then 100 chapters in fact. I can't wait to see you all reading that. It's been a long road for me, and I can't wait to take another turn!