The wedding

It was Toru and Ojiro's wedding. The day had finally come. Tsu was helping Toru along with the other girls. Tokoyami was with Ojiro and the other guys, giving him tips.
Ojiro's POV
Crap, it was the day, it finally came. Everyone was with me, tipping me, talking to me. I was scared, I mean, I'm getting married today! It's been a long time, since I've been to a wedding. But I've got a good plan down.
Toru's POV
I'm getting married today, unlike Ojiro, I'm confident and ready. The girls helped me get ready, soon I was done changing. "You look beautiful," Momo says smiling brightly. "Thank you, I appreciate your compliment," I had replied. It was almost time, five minutes to go. "Hey, you can do this," Ochaco said patting my back. "I agree," Tsu exclaimed. I nodded, then looked in the mirror. The girls quickly did my hair, even if they couldn't see it. I felt like the happiest woman on earth. It was time, it was now 12:30, and the wedding was going to begin. My father walked me down the isle, he muttered some nice things to me. I was face to face with Ojiro now.
   Our priest, who happens to be Tenya, started to speak. "We are gathered here today, to celebrate Mashiaro Ojiro and Toru Hagakure. Today they will make the choice to stay together for the rest of their lives," Tenya says with a smile. Mashiaro was blushing, sweating, as was I. Iida nodded, then I Ojiro began to speak. "Toru Hagakure, you are my one and only love. You are the light that keeps me from fading away, and I'm glad to be here. Standing next to you, and I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life," he says smiling. I blushed, he doesn't talk like this a lot. "Now, Mashiaro Ojiro, do you take Toru Hagakure as your companion for life," Tenya says karate chopping the air. "I do," Mashiaro says quickly. "Now, Toru Hagakure, do you take Mashiaro Ojiro as your companion," Tenya asked formally. "I do," I say with a big smile. "You May now, kiss your bride," Tenya says. I leaned in and kissed Ojiro. It went on for about a minute, before I pulled away. Everyone clapped and cheered. I'm pretty sure Mina even screamed.
Time Skip: 3 Hours
It's over now, I was walking home with Ojiro. Tomorrow we would be leaving for our honeymoon. Ojiro took me down an unfamiliar path. What I had found was a beautifully built house. "This is our new home," he announced. When we walked inside, all of my old classmates were there. I was shocked, but then again, this was 1A.
Party
I was now talking with Kyoka, who was accompanied by Denki. Ojiro had walked over and kissed me. I smiled, knowing this was the life. I got to live with the best man in the world. I had all my friends here, it was great.
Tsuyu's POV
It was becoming a really fun night. I hugged Tokoyami as we talked to Bakugo and Sero. I took a drink of the drinks provided to us. Something felt odd about the drink, but I didn't mind. I went over to Toru and hugged her. The girls got together for a selfie. Now everyone started to take pictures of the couple. I sort of felt bad, but what else is there to expect. I took another drink, felt the odd taste, and almost fainted. Luckily Tokoyami caught me. "You okay," he asked me. "Yeah," I replied trying to keep my balance. I had a weird feeling, one I haven't had before. Soon the party was over, and I walked back home.