Confession

Tsuyu POV
Confession, it's hard. But today was the day, I was going to do it. I woke up hugging Tokoyami. He was still asleep, so I started to poke him. He was so soft and warm. He was waking up.
Tokoyami POV
"Good morning," Tsu said as she watched me open my eyes. "Hello, and good morning," I said to her. "Tokoyami, meet me at the cliff near the beach at sunset," Tsu said to me. I was wondering why. "Okay," I said to her. I walked downstairs to see Shoji finished with breakfast. I saw Ojiro and Toru. "Oh, Tsu," Toru exclaimed. "What's she doing here still," Ojiro asked himself. "She slept in Tokoyami's room last night," Shoji said. "Oh, really," Toru says. I knew she was lying. She saw it last night, I know it. If she didn't scream about it, she must have known. "You know already, didn't you," I asked. "Yeah, Mina told me, she got worried about Tsu and came here to check on her," Toru replies. Soon everyone left except for Shoji because he lives here.
Time skip: 6 hours
I walked up to the cliff where I found Tsu waiting for me. She turned around, and said something. "Tokoyami, I have feelings for you that I can't start to explain, I was never able to say anything until last night," she had said. I was shocked. I was blushing, so red, and my mind couldn't think. Then I made up my mind. "Tsuyu Asui, I have something to say, I love you," I had said to her. She fainted and fell backwards. I jumped after her and caught her. "Dark Shadow," I exclaimed. Dark Shadow latched onto the ledge and pulled us up. Tsu woke up, and blushed a lot. "Well, I love you too, Tokoyami Fumikage," she said to me. (Why they love each other already is this has been going on for a long time, they also have known each other for a long time.) I kissed her gently. This was the start of my relationship with the girl I loved. I could hear my old classmates giggling in the bush behind us, even Bakugou. I didn't mind it and I kept kissing Tsu. I flipped them off in the process. Bakugou hopped out and tried to attack. "YOU SON OF A," He said before getting cut off. Tsu had grabbed him and threw him into Kirishima. She went back to kissing me.