Part 1: Middle Of Summer Vacation

So today was the day that I was going to meet the entire Magcon family which included all the guys. I had favorites that I was really excited to see and others that I didn't care about that much. But I'd respect them either way if I didn't like them that much. I have to say I was pretty nervous at first when I arrived at the meet and greet.

It was really loud inside the room that we all were trapped inside during the Meet and Greet. But as I stood with all the other screaming fans in a rather large crowd, I suddenly got bumped into which made my shoulder move. "Watch where you're walking." I said before I noticed who it was.

"Oh sorry about that." Sam Wilkinson said to me. My heart dropped within seconds when he left to go with the other guys. I felt so bad that I basically insulted Sam Wilkinson without even noticing it until last minute. Waiting to finally see all the boys, I definitely wanted to apologize to Wilkinson first.

Funny thing was that he would be the first guy I would meet. As I pushed myself forwards to his direction I began to open my mouth before Wilkinson interrupted me. "Again I really want to apologize. I didn't see you back there and I came here late. I hope you can forgive me."

With complete shock in my eyes, I could not believe he would be the one to apologize. "That's quite alright, I accept your apology, but I think you're going to have to make up for this mishap sometime." I said to Sam. He gave a half smile to me which suddenly made me blush.

"I think I might just make that happen." Sam said grabbing my hands and pulling me into a hug. This was the start of a dream coming true and I couldnt believe that today it was finally going to come true.