Part 3: Middle Of Summer Vacation

As I pulled back from Brent's bear hug, I gave him a quick smile and made my way to the next Magcon star. Which happened to be Mahogany Lox. I was actually following her on Instagram when I pulled out my phone so I could take a picture with her. As she finished signing my items the two of us made poses, when Matthew Espinosa happened to walk by.

Mahogany ran over to Matthew and told him to hold the camera and take the picture. In which he ended up doing because Mahogany was holding onto his wrist, pulling him. I handed him my phone that I happened to be shaking on accident. I was so nervous that he was actually here and taking a photo of me.

My heart could have just exploded if he touched me. Which may seem funny but Matthew Espinosa was my favorite Magcon star. Matthew reached out and took my phone with caution so it wouldn't fall out of my hands if it happened to slip out. With a smile plastered on his face, he told us to pose in which we did.

When it was all said and done Matthew handed me my phone back still with caution and walked over to Sam Wilkinson. Mahogany smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You're a pretty cool kid, just try and act cool around these guys. They can sense when you are nervous." That definitely was going to stick in my mind the whole time I was here.

"Thanks." I said back to her. I ended up walking to the next magcon hotty was Taylor Caniff. Oh dear lord, I just wanted him to be mine. I could tell he was looking at me a certain way but again I ignored it. I was only here to meet the guys and then leave, nothing more.

He ended up signing all my items and grabbed the bandana that he just finishedd signing. He came close to me and placed the bandana on the top of my head, wrapped it around to the back and then tied it. "Thanks." I said to him before I was pulled into his chest. "Oh damn didn't expect that." I said rather loud for him and a few others to hear. He snickered a little and kissed my forehead. Shocks went straight through my body as I moved to the next boy.