Part 6: Middle Of Summer Vacation

Faith ran through the line trying to not get caught by security. "NICOLE! HAVE YOU SEEN CARTER YET?!?" She screamed again getting closer to me. I started to laugh as all the girls were getting pushed out the way as Faith bumped into them really hard.

"No Faith I haven't, he's next for me. You can go see him if you want." I told her when she was a few inches away from me. Faith was my best friend since forever and we had been through a lot over the past few years. This would be the first Meet and Greet I would have been too, but I wasn't sure about Faith.

A screech escaped from her mouth as she came dashing at me. She jumped into the air which meant I would have to catch her. "Damn you are heavy. Go see Carter Reynolds now." I told her, letting go of her so she could stand on her own two feet. I gave Faith a little push which ended up being a rather smart idea because Carter caught her.

I was glad he was paying attention and grabbed ahold of her before she fell to the ground. "Oh dear lord. Thank God she's okay." I said rather out loud which caught Gilinsky's attention. "Sorry about that." I would apologized to Gilinsky for the incident that just happened nearly thirty seconds ago.

Gilinsky giggled a little and grabbed onto my pants, pulling me forwards this time. Damn I just wanted Gilinsky to be mine but I had my eyes set on Matthew Espinosa. Either way Gilinsky was ridiculously sexy looking so he ended up making me nervous being close to him.

"Girl you is fine, you should be mine. Haha. See what I did there?" We were still close to each other when Gilinsky happened to stick his hands into my back pockets. My eyes grew big before he leaned down to my ear. "You can follow and do the same thing, meaning sticking your hands in my-"

Before I even let him finish his sentence, I spoke out and gave Gilinsky a stare. "Watch what you say there mister." I told Gilinsky before grabbing out my phone. I opened the camera face forward and captured the two of us standing next to each other with my hand wrapped around his waist and Gilinsky's hand in my back pocket.

"Actually I was going to say in my back pocket, but believe what you want. I wouldn't mind either choice." Then he took his hand out of my pocket and grabbed a pen. "Where do you want my number?" At first I didn't know what to say but then I held out my arm. Gilinsky got close to me and instead I kissed his cheek really quickly before being grabbed by Mathew Espinosa.