Part 4: Middle Of Summer Vacation

My eyes shifted from one guy to the next but Matthew Espinosa looked as though he was staring at me. Mind I didn't really think it was creepy because Matthew's my favorite out of all of them, so it wasn't going to bother me. I was actually nervous because I felt like he was looking at me when I wasn't paying attention. On occasion I'd catch him staring in my direction and he'd snap his head and wait for the next fan, trying to play it off cool.

I thought it was rather funny from my perspective, but mind I knew I was different than other girls. Next up was Cameron Dallas, a great viner and best friends with Nash Grier. I was actually excited to see him. I walked up slowly grabbing out my phone and instead of signing first he wanted to take pictures.

We ended up taking like four pictures together because he thought his hair was messed up in all of them but it really wasn't. I could tell he felt a little weird around me when I started to move a little close to him so other fans could sneak past us. I slowly started to understand now why the few guys acted weird, butI kept that little detail to myself. After Cameron finished signing he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

I started to blush once more as I walked over Nash Grier. That boy had amazing blue eyes and I could non stop looking into them. Nash noticed me a couple of times staring into them, but ignored it. I gave him my phone and we took a cute picture together of me on his back with my arms wrapped around his neck. Mind I was gentle with him so I wouldn't end up choking him if I happened to lose balance.

Nash grabbed ahold of my wrist before I could leave to see the others and pulled me close to his body. He whispered into my ear. "I think a few of the guys have a little crush on ya." I slightly got flustered and pulled back a little but Nash nodded when I gave a confused look.

So I ended up giving him a hug and he kissed the top of my hand. This was a great start for today. I got a few of the Magcon boys to grew feelings for me, Nicole, who is just some random fan. My summer vacation was already starting to go as planned along with a few added details.